EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat irlupdog / glasses_gf

Oh well, nothing to be done. The situation is pretty much at The end of what will happen. Lex and co getting a sprinkle of negative comments for the rest of time but are still mostly positive (at least for lex) (shockingly) and she continues like normal rarely mentioning it, super mega probably comes back in like 3 years, and donn comes back under a new username and never mentions it again. That's how it always goes.

Man she's been fuckin up with the OF lately, nothing new for the ENTIRE month of November after she said she only needed like a week to return and start posting then do absolute fuck all but post! Like is she getting to much hate mail in the dms and just scared to comeback? or just lazy as hell? smh

Man she's been fuckin up with the OF lately, nothing new for the ENTIRE month of November after she said she only needed like a week to return and start posting then do absolute fuck all but post! Like is she getting to much hate mail in the dms and just scared to comeback? or just lazy as hell? smh
She said she's making another video about the controversy and her BF is going crazy on Twitter rn and she's liking a bunch of tweets shitting on Nickisnotgreen (ex-friend, ex-best friend of BF, dude who made shit vids trying to defend her). This could be what's holding her up. That and maybe harassment do to the controversy.

She said she's making another video about the controversy and her BF is going crazy on Twitter rn and she's liking a bunch of tweets shitting on Nickisnotgreen (ex-friend, ex-best friend of BF, dude who made shit vids trying to defend her). This could be what's holding her up. That and maybe harassment do to the controversy.
Me sowing: Haha fuck yeah!!! Yes!!

Me reaping: Well this fucking sucks. What the fuck.

It's such a shitty situation and tbh only people I feel bad for is her and supermega plus morgpie, between lex and Morg I feel like they mostly got ropped into another person's beef because of being momentarily hurt and easily influenced and now the only people's jobs being hurt is mostly lex and the dumbasses she hung with. Best way for her to come out of this is to cut off ties with the shitty friends and maybe talk some since into her bf or leave the ugly bastard

Where did she say she's making another video?

With how long it's been since the second video claim has been out there I almost doubt it will actually happen. Much like her actually returning to her OF lol.
All that crew is cooked. Everyone is paying attention to them.

Which sucks because i have seen actual SA stuff and all of her crap just set back the entire conversation

Could anyone please make a zip file of all her photos that were posted on the main thread? Thank you in advance.

F7u1UZObAAA1KP2

Back
Top Bottom