EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat irlupdog / glasses_gf

She has always been like this. I remember hearing she didn't even clean after herself and having 'bad vibes' when people came to the OFFICE TO WORK
lmao again she sounds more like my ex. and just like my ex im hopelessly addicted. :PogO: i wonder to what extent "didn't clean after herself" went cause women can be some nasty bitches. I bet males loves having her around at first for the eye candy before they realize is like willingly letting a leech onto you.

image67a23d8eacc3c9f4.md.png
Tired Fed Up GIF by Apple TV+

what do you mean?? You funded her journey of self discovery, you should be proud of yourself!! Keep paying for that subscription so she can heal herself emotionally and maybe one day she'll post something that isn't about how much of a fuckup she is.

I wonder what would happen to Don her ex

Just read through this whole thread and it’s been a rollercoaster! Nice to see it being amicable tho and she’s apparently releasing a statement on YouTube soon so maybe possibly she’ll mention the state of her Onlyfans
Where the hell did you hear the YouTube video claim?

Where the hell did you hear the YouTube video claim?
Nickisnotgreen released a final video on the drama and mentioned that Lex is planning to release a video on it. He has since deleted this video and all others pertaining to the drama however so I don’t know how valid the statement is anymore

Nickisnotgreen released a final video on the drama and mentioned that Lex is planning to release a video on it. He has since deleted this video and all others pertaining to the drama however so I don’t know how valid the statement is anymore
Oh, okay then. Well then I'll presume everyone of them is moving on from the whole drama lol. Whatever then.

She should have stuck to getting naked online. She clearly isn't intelligent enough if she thought that exposing SuperMega like this would have worked without the evidence coming out
None of this would have even happened had her fat fuck retard boyfriend just stay quiet and not make a live stream dedicated to laughing at SuperMega's subscriber count dropping

Back
Top Bottom