EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat irlupdog / glasses_gf

For those wondering what her current claimed reason for not posting is.

10001318303a5c9635aa30e910.md.jpg
Tf kinda video she working on that takes this damn long!!? She making one of those 6 hour vids where she only spends about 20 mins of it addressing the actual problem then spend the rest bitching about a completely different topic? :KEKWlaugh::KEKWlaugh: chick probably smoking away her OF sub money with her dumbass BF

Tf kinda video she working on that takes this damn long!!? She making one of those 6 hour vids where she only spends about 20 mins of it addressing the actual problem then spend the rest bitching about a completely different topic? :KEKWlaugh::KEKWlaugh: chick probably smoking away her OF sub money with her dumbass BF
her "Boy :PepeClown: Friend" gives other men confidence. if that crackhead can get some, there is a hole for every man out there :HomieKiss:

I miss her content to be quite honest. As much as I do NOT feel bad about the pushback she got trying to extend the SuperMega drama right as they got off hiatus it feels like she's not coming back to this kind of stuff anytime soon if EVER lol. I was curious as I'm typing this out to see what her last post was on Twitter and her Irlupdog acc got suspended-- I don't know why and I wish I did because the reasoning for it is probably funny. She's gonna stay posting drawings and pictures of herself in maid outfits in dirty ass alleyways across the country until we all die. Sucks! She has a nice body despite the bitchy mind that's piloting said vessel.

dawgparkb95fe81251e12adf.md.png
I don't think abt her much since I got enough nude pic/vids to satify, but when I do think abt her I think abt this screenshot I took after she unlisted all the old content on YT since it wouldnt mix well with the "oh look how much of a Victim I am"

I miss her content to be quite honest. As much as I do NOT feel bad about the pushback she got trying to extend the SuperMega drama right as they got off hiatus it feels like she's not coming back to this kind of stuff anytime soon if EVER lol. I was curious as I'm typing this out to see what her last post was on Twitter and her Irlupdog acc got suspended-- I don't know why and I wish I did because the reasoning for it is probably funny. She's gonna stay posting drawings and pictures of herself in maid outfits in dirty ass alleyways across the country until we all die. Sucks! She has a nice body despite the bitchy mind that's piloting said vessel.
She switched to posting as @glasses_gf years ago.

I got tired of being scammed on her Onlyfans constantly. I don't know how many times I resubbed to that damn thing anytime she would mention "Oh I'm gonna start posting again" and then just wouldn't.
I swear man, I've been constantly thinking about subbing again to check but now I know she's been M.I.A, money saved. Thanks man

Back
Top Bottom