MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Guide - Installing Stable Diffusion Webui & Nudifying (Inpainting) Guide | Page 10 | SimpCity Forums

Guide Installing Stable Diffusion Webui & Nudifying (Inpainting) Guide

• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

sin2sim

Lurker
Aug 29, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hi, i found this ai stuff is cool, and i wanted to try
first i following this step > (Windows) Install it natively, the lazy version (not tested)

• Run webui-user-first-run.cmd and wait for a couple seconds (installs specific components, etc)
after few minute it was installing, but it throw an error

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "I:\stable-diffusion-portable-main\stable-diffusion-portable-main\launch.py", line 356, in <module>
start()
File "I:\stable-diffusion-portable-main\stable-diffusion-portable-main\launch.py", line 351, in start
webui.webui()
File "I:\stable-diffusion-portable-main\stable-diffusion-portable-main\webui.py", line 243, in webui
shared.demo = modules.ui.create_ui()
File "I:\stable-diffusion-portable-main\stable-diffusion-portable-main\modules\ui.py", line 448, in create_ui
with gr.Blocks(analytics_enabled=False) as txt2img_interface:
File "I:\stable-diffusion-portable-main\stable-diffusion-portable-main\venv\lib\site-packages\gradio\blocks.py", line 486, in __init__
super().__init__(render=False, **kwargs)
File "I:\stable-diffusion-portable-main\stable-diffusion-portable-main\modules\scripts.py", line 561, in BlockContext_init
add_classes_to_gradio_component(self)
File "I:\stable-diffusion-portable-main\stable-diffusion-portable-main\modules\scripts.py", line 529, in add_classes_to_gradio_component
comp.elem_classes = ["gradio-" + comp.get_block_name(), *(comp.elem_classes or [])]
AttributeError: 'Blocks' object has no attribute 'elem_classes'
Press any key to continue . . .

is this normal or should i instal using instal via docker?

Thanks

ribafish

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Is it possible for example instead of nudifying to add bra, lingerie or similar clothes?

7toti6

👨‍💻
Mar 10, 2022
  • PeepoLove
Reactions: ribafish

XionPo

Lurker
Mar 29, 2023
I fail in webui.bat
the code is = AttributeError: function 'ADL2_Adapter_DedicatedVRAMUsage_Get' not found
i dont know how to fix this because i newbie whit this

sin2sim

Lurker
Aug 29, 2022
hi guys, i managed to get this work, the boobs are always big, and sometimes it feel not fit with the proportion body, i do put input like small boobs/ small tits, but it seems not work,im using model realisticVisionV20_v13-inpainting.safetensors

anyone can give advice?

7toti6

👨‍💻
Mar 10, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The creator of realistic vision said he found the config file wasn't needed so I guess he removed it:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
I'm not sure there was a pruned model for V1.3-inpainting, there is for V2.0-inpainting though (which is in the same place, under files on the right)

Probably worth mentioning that you only need one of the inpainting models. It also doesn't really matter if you get the full or pruned versions, it's just the pruned ones are smaller and work pretty much as well as the full models.

Last edited:

kophanzo

Superfan
Jun 26, 2022
So if you're like me, tired of inputting same variables to the stable diffusion everytime you launched the web page, here's the solution:

You can edit "ui-config.json" with notepad at the root folder of Stable Diffusion. (Same dir where you launch the webui-user.bat) Just search for the options you want to change and change for whatever you want. I launch the webui first and just search whatever I want and write the options from webui.

Don't forget, if you have already launched the web ui, you can't edit this options file, you need to close the webui server first, or just copy the options file to desktop, edit there and copy back to its location when you close the web ui. Otherwise it'll reset the options.

santaspilot2

Lurker
Dec 27, 2022
the prompt i am using is always the same, thats why i am replying, how could WE insert more trained words like the small tits? For example, tiny aureolas, hairy or shaved, things like this