Discussion Fake Inpainting Prompt Discussion

• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

bickaroo48

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
anybody have any good loras or prompts for blowjobs? ive tried a couple loras from civitai but none are consistent with inpainting.

kevmurray60

Lurker
Mar 22, 2022
Anyone have any tips for inpainting with rear or side views? Once the subject is angled more than 45 degrees away from the camera my results turn to garbage until they're facing directly away from the camera. Also, any poses more interesting than standing upright with legs closed seem to be beyond me.

Any advice would be appreciated

yakyak

Tier 1 Sub
Dec 28, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'm no expert, but when I was experimenting with SD, controlnet helped with this. It gives a reference image of the vague shape. It can even be a sketch. The other thing that helped was describing the angle in the prompt.

I played around with a lot of LoRAs and some of them seemed to make this problem worse, Like when I tried an upskirt LoRA, they would all end up the same angle no matter what I did.

BasslineJunkie

Casual
Mar 15, 2022
Anyone else having issues with nipples coming out weird or completely inaccurate shapes? I only use for inpainting photos, no full scene generation.

Model: epicrealism_pureEvolutionV5-inpainting

Prompts:
RAW photo of a nude woman, naked

Neg
((clothing), (monochrome:1.3), (deformed, distorted, disfigured:1.3), (hair), jeans, tattoo, wet, water, clothing, shadow, 3d render, cartoon, ((blurry)), duplicate, ((duplicate body parts)), (disfigured), (poorly drawn), ((missing limbs)), logo, signature, text, words, low res, boring, artifacts, bad art, gross, ugly, poor quality, low quality, poorly drawn, bad anatomy, wrong anatomy

Any tips or suggestions?

AAllies

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I would look into using a breast LORA; you usually get a good feel for how the areola/nipples will turn out from those. Or you can just grab a nipple LORA if there's a specific type (ghost,long, dark, small) that you're looking for.

bickaroo48

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 24, 2022
i think the problem is with ur prompts, add a little bit to the prompts to get better results. heres an example of a base that i use:

((RAW, photorealistic style)), masterpiece, best quality, a young STRUMPET, ((medium breasts)), nude, , (small nipples), (small areola), shaved pussy, no pubes, add_detail:1, ((film grain, high detailed skin texture, 8k)), ((hdr)), DSLR, canon eos 5, intricate details, erotic palette of hues, <lora:add_detail:1>

take out the last lora if you do not have it

neg:
(deformed iris, deformed pupils, semi-realistic, cgi, 3d, render, sketch, cartoon, drawing, anime:1.4), text, , worst quality, low quality, jpeg artifacts, ugly, duplicate, morbid, mutilated, extra fingers, mutated hands, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn face, mutation, deformed, blurry, dehydrated, bad anatomy, bad proportions, extra limbs, cloned face, disfigured, gross proportions, malformed limbs, missing arms, missing legs, extra arms, extra legs, fused fingers, too many fingers, long neck, extra limbs,malformed limbs,gross proportions,missing arms,missing legs,extra arms,extra legs,deformed legs, (mutated hands and fingers:1.5 ), (long body :1.3),

vs116451

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 12, 2024
try this
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

<lora:breastslider:1>

<lora:breastslider:-1>

<lora:breastslider:-2>

<lora:breastslider:2>

<lora:breastslider:3>

BasslineJunkie

Casual
Mar 15, 2022
Anyone know of any full tutorial videos that goes from start to finish? I find I struggle making the right adjustments to settings to get what I want

Reactions: rondoreda
Nov 22, 2022
Hello Im new to inpainting and I am trying to give girls bigger boobs without nudifying, so not alter the clothes colour and shape to much.
Do you guys know any good guides for those kind of prompts and setttings?

minotaur1442

Lurker
Mar 16, 2022
I don't know of any specific tutorial, but its not too different from usual guides. stick to 512x512 with inpaint only masked, throw your big breasted terms in the positive prompt with a basic color and type description of the clothes, put things like topless, nude, naked, nipples etc. in the negative. The breasts size slider lora on civitai is great I've found. Mask over the breasts with extra on the sides and below to account for "growth", usually looks kinda like a trapezoid going down from the shoulders. Set denoising anywhere from 0.6-0.95, 0.75 is a good start.
Though if you have a little skill asides from just using AI, I have found the best bet to keep the clothes as close as possible is to actually do most of the breast expansion in something like photoshop, and then use inpainting. You don't need to do a good job at all, just enough to stretch to the general size and shape you want, then do the same as above but use low denoising like 0.3, this will clean up the poor photoshop job but give you more control over the size you want.

minotaur1442

Lurker
Mar 16, 2022
Try:
Positive Prompt: RAW photo, a young woman in a white dress, (huge natural breasts), saggy breasts, cleavage, (high detailed skin:1.2), 8k uhd, dslr, soft lighting, high quality, film grain, Fujifilm XT3, collarbone <lora:breastsizeslideroffset:0.7>
Negative prompt: (deformed iris, deformed pupils, semi-realistic, cgi, 3d, render, sketch, cartoon, drawing, anime), wrinkles, text, cropped, out of frame, worst quality, low quality, jpeg artifacts, ugly, duplicate, morbid, mutilated, blurry, dehydrated, bad anatomy, long neck, UnrealisticDream, bra, (nipples, naked), lace

I usually use the inpainting version of Realistic vision 3.0. Just change the description of what they are wearing. Sometimes I lower the slider to 0.5 or 0.3 if the breasts look too fake. Even 0.3 can produce a big size for a normal person