Guide Inpainting/Nudifying for everyone! (Fast, Simple, and Easy)

• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

duke_ellington

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I have been using Nolan Aatama google colab setups for sometime but ever since this error has happened I have been searching other sources. In search for a resolution I found this page. I have tried bigelelya guide and have had some success. Do you have any tips on running multiple Loras in one instance?
is their an easy way to add a whole folder if mounting a google drive? im going to try again and see if i can get photon.ipynb working with multiple loras.
Any guidance would be wickedddd. peace and love yalll

bickaroo48

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 24, 2022
just gotta say after paying for the upgraded google collab i havent been kicked off once.....not once

bickaroo48

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 24, 2022
bigelelya hey man, not sure if something has changed but for the last couple days it is taking forever for the loras to load during the installation process. very very slow. any thoughts?

p55555

Casual
Mar 19, 2022
Guys, anyone else getting that error mesage?
"Tag Autocomplete: Could not locate model-keyword extension, Lora trigger word completion will be limited to those added through the extra networks menu.
*** Error loading script: lora_script.py

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/content/sdw/modules/scripts.py", line 382, in load_scripts
script_module = script_loading.load_module(scriptfile.path)
File "/content/sdw/modules/script_loading.py", line 10, in load_module
module_spec.loader.exec_module(module)
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap_external>", line 883, in exec_module
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 241, in _call_with_frames_removed
File "/content/sdw/extensions-builtin/Lora/scripts/lora_script.py", line 7, in <module>
import networks
File "/content/sdw/extensions-builtin/Lora/networks.py", line 571, in <module>
list_available_networks()
File "/content/sdw/extensions-builtin/Lora/networks.py", line 512, in list_available_networks
entry = network.NetworkOnDisk(name, filename)
File "/content/sdw/extensions-builtin/Lora/network.py", line 46, in __init__
self.alias = self.metadata.get('ss_output_name', self.name)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'"

The first two lines seem to be the most important, no Lora is loading no matter what loras I try to load. bigelelya could you please assist?

Reactions: krispytreat

bickaroo48

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 24, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
sorry for the misunderstanding but im trying to add several custom loras at the same time in the custom lora tab on google collab instead of just one at a time. i tried searching for the lora folder in collab but couldnt find anything. i also tried to edit the code to add in after running the first cell but it did not work. if u could tell me an easier way let me know if not can you tell me what i did wrong in the code?

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

bickaroo48

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 24, 2022
is there any way to do negative embeddings with this model? ive tried looking into it and can only find it when running locally. tryin to run this.

aknott

Mineral Water Drinker
Mar 28, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yes, relatively easily in SD / AUTOMATIC1111 with this extension :
(it should appear as "Segment Anything" in the official extension list).

They support GroundingDINO which allows you to describe what you want to segment with common words (SAM does this with set categories/categories id), they have batch mode for each segmentation mode.

They have a checkbox to send a mask to "Inpaint Upload" automatically, but I don't usually use this as I generally do batches of images.

One tip I've missed when I've first started using it was that you can select multiple segments at the same time using " . " as a separator like "hair . hand . arm"

poopdiepi

Lurker
May 1, 2023
I'm getting this error urpm runpod.
/content
warning: ngrok token not detected
/content/sdw
Starting...
python: can't open file '/content/sdw/launch.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
I have tried restarting the pod. Can anyone help? In the past when people had this issue I believe it was that a dependency wasn't properly installed
EDIT: Solved! I cancelled a previous run so it was skipping the unpacking. Just had to delete pod. and recreate another.

Last edited:

poopdiepi

Lurker
May 1, 2023
Could someone point me to guides / where I can learn more about replacing clothing with lingerie, for instance. I've been trying over the past day without a much success. Not sure if its due to a low quality model or if its just bad prompting. Apologies in advance if I've missed something.