Simp Chat Inkyung Simp Chat

hjh8240

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 29, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
In summary, CEO not only harrased her, forced her to use adult toys during photoshoot.

Even though it was forced to, she didn't report or sue him because she consented at the time of incidence.

Later she realized it was sexual violence crimes by means of fraud or threat.

She also posted on instagram, so better read it.

BigBeef90

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 26, 2022
they may have nothing to do with it but there could be underlying issue like the CEO could have kept some staff members quit about it cause no way having nearly 10 models being harrassed in the company can be kept secret amongst staffs. also all the models are trying to cut ties with art gravia cause the name itself is tainted plus being a adult photo shoot production the general public would have negative opinions on it

truthworld

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 6, 2023
Hello, I'm model Deokhwa Oh.

I'm here to answer any questions you may have about this incident
I would like to share my story about what happened to me.

I went to Artgravure in May 2020 to start a management contract.

I had been shooting a lot since 2018.
it was my first time working with gravure.
What the representative said during the meeting was
He told me what I should be careful of when managing, and the contract was very strict.

He told me that I shouldn't worry about how I look without a patch because it's difficult to correct, and that I should look natural. If I refuse, I can't work with amateurish ideas. I had never done that while shooting before, but I realized that it was because I wanted to make my gravure debut.

The camera test and the first shoot began.

During the first shoot, I was sexually harassed and molested throughout the shoot.
I was very humiliated and insulted by the representative's strange remarks and coercive elements, and I cried a lot and had a hard time, but I thought I should consider it because it was a gravure shoot that I said I would do.

The first work was not worth selling, so the first shoot was canceled.

After that, I was hurt by HIS words and actions.
I told him I couldn't sign a management contract.
And then in October, we did a second shoot.

During the second shoot, I was sexually assaulted.

I was 20 years old/19 years old at the time.

Before the shoot, I was told that gravure modeling is for kids who don't have a good relationship with their parents and have mental problems.

During the shoot, I was asked if I was being sponsored and who bought me the jewelry, and I said I bought it and I don't do any sponsorship.

After that, the shoot started.
I didn't want to do it, but he told me that my acting wasn't good enough and that it might be difficult for me to show sexual excitement because I was young, so he brought me a masturbator and asked me to use it.

I was nervous and didn't want to feel anything.
"If you don't want to say that you don't feel anything, this is the number one selling masturbator, and if you don't feel anything, you must be anorgasmic." He sexually harassed me by saying that he forced it himself and used it on me.

He then proceeded to sexually assault me by groping me, and after that, he started touching me and asked me to have sex with him. He recorded my consent and threatened to sue me if I talked about it anywhere.

Then he filmed me without my consent, and even when I asked him not to film me, he kept doing it, and when I asked him again and again, he said, "I'll just watch it," and when I asked him to delete it, he said, "Look in the gallery, I deleted it," but when he deleted it in his iPhone, the video remained in the trash, so I didn't think it was really deleted.

At first, I thought I was the only one who suffered this, and I couldn't talk to anyone, and I cried and was mentally exhausted, but now that I think I did it because I agreed, I feel like it's my fault, my mistake, and I feel so awkward.
I told a fellow model from another company about the situation

After that, the CEO kept asking me to meet up or have dinner.
but I remember rejecting them.

I didn't even know about grooming sexual assault at the time.
I just thought I was the only one who was experiencing it and that was because I consented to it.
I thought it was my fault and that she was trying to help me because I was an amateur and she couldn't, but I put it in the back of my mind and moved on.

The third shoot went well with the director.

On the 4th shoot, I shot with the CEO again.
At that time, there was no physical contact and I was shooting normally, but the photo work was taken so insincerely that I thought, "Oh, this is the kind of person he is."

I don't like that kind of coercion. After signing the Freelance contract
I worked as a freelancer until 2022.
At the end of 2022, I was hired as a web editor.
After this incident, I continued to shoot with good writers from other art companies.

When I went to see him, he would ask me to talk about my recent sex life, if I had a girlfriend, he would ask me about my girlfriend, or if I had any interesting sex-related stories, etc.

You were asking immature women in their 20s to model for you as a condition of employment.
gaslighting, intimidation, and grooming as a condition of modeling.
He sexually assaulted many models.

I would like to express my sympathy to the many victimized models.

Last edited:

Mashmallow31

Lurker
Jun 2, 2023
Been checking their social media accounts like IG and it seems like a few of them (Wuyo & Jangjoo) have deleted all posts regarding/in connection to Artgravia

Zhong Xina

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Are hyoyeon and wmookies say anything?

Edit: i DM wmookies and she said she's OK

Last edited:

truthworld

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 6, 2023

Update:

12. Hanasong (Maybe? She messaged with people inside Artgravia and she said that she felt uncomfortable doing web shooting with CEO Jang. She also said the sales of the web shoot with Director is much better that the one done by CEO Jang.)

In addition to that, Artgravia is going to have legal team to argue the untrue part of the claims. Hopefully, the girls' claim are true so that CEO can be thrown to jail.

Last edited:

morukuk

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Ignoring the current affairs. In your opinion what are the best inkyung97 sets for someone new to her

krieze

Fan
Apr 6, 2022

I don't know why she stopped doing sets in Djawa but she can go back to that or just follow what Mimmi does create her own gumroad sets.

I guess Inkyung is also an investor in ArtGravia that's why she don't want to do other studio sets anymore.

Jangjoo is one of my favorite models i hope she finds a new studio that will not sexually abuse her.

Now that i think about it some of Jangjoo's set she looked like concerned for her life like someone is doing something to her on that set and sometimes bruises.

Last edited:
  • monkaHMM
Reactions: Ozscar

truthworld

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 6, 2023

Some sets that her did is with Director which turns out well and she gets along with him. But there is also some sets that she felt uncomfortable doing so with CEO Jang. So, that explains a lot.

Perhaps after this incident maybe she just live with Inkyung or stay low until she fully recovered from the trauma...Those girls really deserves better than this.

Reactions: Ozscar