EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ines Helene - Discussion Thread

Thanks a lot for creating this thread. Anyone else think her pictures are badly photoshopped sometimes?
Yeah. Big time.

Botoxed out of it for one thing hence why we never see her remotely smile. I read somewhere someone compare her to Melania Trump. Dead on the insight type look and that was bang on the money.

She does edit her body too, but the worst is her face.

That may be true and it’s a shame because she’s obviously hot without it all. But that said I still enjoy her pictures a lot. Dat ass tho

does anyone know if she shows her pussy in any of the content? as when I've bought pussy pics before it was her fully clothed lmao

It is obvious she photoshops, facetunes, and airbrushes a crazy amount more than most like many of you have already pointed out. I work as a video editor and the tell tells are there. I follow several women that are paid description and the quality of work is mostly done with the latest iPhone. It is very obvious. Some edit a little, that is the nature of the business and mindset cemented, but overall quality is up there. Hers, unless bent over and showing her ass vary drastically. I remember in the the internet someone said she is using an iPhone 3 or 4 in some pics and the emoji used is covering phone and he was right, because she posted from that moment on her IG back in 2014 or 2015.

It is obvious she photoshops, facetunes, and airbrushes a crazy amount more than most like many of you have already pointed out. I work as a video editor and the tell tells are there. I follow several women that are paid description and the quality of work is mostly done with the latest iPhone. It is very obvious. Some edit a little, that is the nature of the business and mindset cemented, but overall quality is up there. Hers, unless bent over and showing her ass vary drastically. I remember in the the internet someone said she is using an iPhone 3 or 4 in some pics and the emoji used is covering phone and he was right, because she posted from that moment on her IG back in 2014 or 2015.
I know she has been called out for this a lot over the years. The thing is, she buries anyone who calls her out.

I was following a thread in her sub on Reddit. She killed the thread where people were lambasting her content and uploaded an Onlyfans promo story on Instagram for the first time since before Christmas, and the dildo post you guys were talking about only came in response to the backlash too.

FYI you were thinking of the Boomerang app women like her use. It's like a weird 1 second loop clip these women think people want to see.

What I don't understand is -why- she needs to edit or photoshop her pics. She's clearly a bimbo so it's not like she's too shy to show her ass or tits on internet, she's been doing it for years before OF. And it's not like her face/tits are bad to an extent they need to be edited. So why not just post the real goods anyway ?

What I don't understand is -why- she needs to edit or photoshop her pics. She's clearly a bimbo so it's not like she's too shy to show her ass or tits on internet, she's been doing it for years before OF. And it's not like her face/tits are bad to an extent they need to be edited. So why not just post the real goods anyway ?
I think she butchered her face with lip injections and botox. All women on Instagram photoshop yeah, but her is too extreme. Even her posts where she brags about face pics and rating her face is super weird.

Look at her pics. She is stoney faced. Dead like Melania Trump who struggles to smile for more than a second.

Anyone feel like it’s not her on onlyfans? Seems like it’s run by someone else. She used to be way hotter back in 2014/15
It's her. Age's catching up and her window is closing fast. Ever seen an eastern European woman? They're hot in their 20s but by the time they're in their 40s, ughh. I got a good view of them for 11 months when I was up in Bosnia under NATO.

I know she has been called out for this a lot over the years. The thing is, she buries anyone who calls her out.

I was following a thread in her sub on Reddit. She killed the thread where people were lambasting her content and uploaded an Onlyfans promo story on Instagram for the first time since before Christmas, and the dildo post you guys were talking about only came in response to the backlash too.

FYI you were thinking of the Boomerang app women like her use. It's like a weird 1 second loop clip these women think people want to see.
She hates being corrected. She doesn't tolerate opposing views. Plus, you think she's bad with you? Try being real close to her and being blocked for "liking" someone's legitimate gripe with her on social media. I've told her to be a better person, but she won't listen.

I've no idea how she makes any money. Are people really pay $60 for a couple of edited pics and a 30 second vid?
She isn't. She tells me that she's lucky to take home $500 / mo. Perhaps she's lying to me, I don't know. I tell her that she's doing it to herself for being the most expensive female on there. Then comes the disagreement and blocking. She can't handle constructive criticism.

Back
Top Bottom