EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ines Helene - Discussion Thread

Fair enough. I have just seen her go after things that don't paint in good light. From Instagram, Twitter, Reddit and I have no doubt in time if not aware already, places like this. So I am over cautious is all.

If you're a friend of hers, why not suggest improvements? I know she doesn't take critical criticism well from others not her in her circle. She may listen to you?

BTW i think she has had some work done for her ass.
I think it would be weird of her friend to tell her that. He’s probably jacking off to her to her and probs want to fuck her considering he is here, on a site that leaks her content.

Fair enough. I have just seen her go after things that don't paint in good light. From Instagram, Twitter, Reddit and I have no doubt in time if not aware already, places like this. So I am over cautious is all.

If you're a friend of hers, why not suggest improvements? I know she doesn't take critical criticism well from others not her in her circle. She may listen to you?

Pretty confident she's had ass work done

I mean the thing is, while I think it's trash, there's definitely a market for it. So wouldn't It be a case of "don't fix what ain't broke", like a bad tv series that rakes in numbers?

Not her ass, but her waist, which has a side effect of enhancing her ass by comparison.

I think it would be weird of her friend to tell her that. He’s probably jacking off to her to her and probs want to fuck her considering he is here, on a site that leaks her content.

I don't find her attractive. I do find her whole online phenomenon fascinating. There are others in our mutual friend group who I think are much prettier, but she's the subject of news headlines for her Instagram. I don't get it.

I mean the thing is, while I think it's trash, there's definitely a market for it. So wouldn't It be a case of "don't fix what ain't broke", like a bad tv series that rakes in numbers?

Not her ass, but her waist, which has a side effect of enhancing her ass by comparison.

I don't find her attractive. I do find her whole online phenomenon fascinating. There are others in our mutual friend group who I think are much prettier, but she's the subject of news headlines for her Instagram. I don't get it.

I remember she said something about waist training, but I would assume most women on Instagram do a little photoshopping at this point. Several years ago it was less of an issue.

I also remember she said she used padded pants in her earlier posts on Instagram.

I talk to 2 (it was 4, but maybe she offed them 😆) mutuals. Honestly, it's been a few months since we last chat. I don't think one is you, but you never know. Anyway they seem rather perplexed by her turn of personality too. One is subbed to her as well.

"LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND? 🥰💏

TIP $150 on this POST & YOU'LL GET GF EXPERIENCE ⤵️

❤️ Get my full attention for a week
❤️ Daily nudes
❤️ Voicemail
❤️ You can call me babe, honey sweetie, girlfriend or whatever you want
❤️ Ask me anything u want

Don't let your girlfriend wait! 😘💋"

So whom here paid for this? 😂💀💀💀

Dayum, I always knew she was suss as all hell! 🤣😂👏

And whomever quote Tweeted her and posted in her subreddit. She is going to get her weird ass fans to chase you down. Be prepped fr!

"LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND? 🥰💏

TIP $150 on this POST & YOU'LL GET GF EXPERIENCE ⤵️

❤️ Get my full attention for a week
❤️ Daily nudes
❤️ Voicemail
❤️ You can call me babe, honey sweetie, girlfriend or whatever you want
❤️ Ask me anything u want

Don't let your girlfriend wait! 😘💋"

So whom here paid for this? 😂💀💀💀
You can call her babe, honey, sweetie, or jiee wen, apparently lol

What a con

The white lingerie and lounger one were definitely DMs PPVs. Anyone who bought her PPVs last year before the huge price bump knows this. She used to charge between $5-20 before bumping her prices when she started the NFT pushin'.

The red light one was on Instagram and Twitter, as well as her Onlyfans timeline. As with the one below.

https://instagram.com/p/COUpoPusNZz

Y'all stanning a scammer if you're still brain dead simping still.

Back
Top Bottom