EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ines Helene - Discussion Thread

She hates being corrected. She doesn't tolerate opposing views. Plus, you think she's bad with you? Try being real close to her and being blocked for "liking" someone's legitimate gripe with her on social media. I've told her to be a better person, but she won't listen.
You gonna post them?

I know her in person (as, it seems, Asphalt might as well); we are good friends, and she has been really supportive of me. This is someone I do care about. I think she is quite beautiful, though she's not my type. Still, she is actually beautiful– her facetuned pics, on the other hand, are uncanny valley. The fake tits and stuff aren't my kind of thing, but they're not inherently offputting. The bizarre face edits, though…

Out of morbid curiosity I got the trial to her OF to see what was going on there after all the hype. I don't think that's her actually running it (I don't think it's a scam, but I think she hired someone for the chat/text aspects, who just plays a really generic bimbo role very badly.)

I don't know what she gets out of this.

I know her in person (as, it seems, Asphalt might as well); we are good friends, and she has been really supportive of me. This is someone I do care about. I think she is quite beautiful, though she's not my type. Still, she is actually beautiful– her facetuned pics, on the other hand, are uncanny valley. The fake tits and stuff aren't my kind of thing, but they're not inherently offputting. The bizarre face edits, though…

Out of morbid curiosity I got the trial to her OF to see what was going on there after all the hype. I don't think that's her actually running it (I don't think it's a scam, but I think she hired someone for the chat/text aspects, who just plays a really generic bimbo role very badly.)

I think it’s very likely it’s not her messaging people ,idk who would think it’s her. She likely hires someone or a friend to do the chatting and posts the content herself. She defo doesn’t sound like that on Twitter.

does she actually have a fake ass and tits?because back in 2014 she was saying it’s real.

Honestly, I thought she was too pretentious for of but here we are. Probs gets a lot of money?

I think it’s very likely it’s not her messaging people ,idk who would think it’s her. She likely hires someone or a friend to do the chatting and posts the content herself. She defo doesn’t sound like that on Twitter.

does she actually have a fake ass and tits?because back in 2014 she was saying it’s real.

Honestly, I thought she was too pretentious for of but here we are. Probs gets a lot of money?
They are 100% fake.

Catching up. We have a wide array of opinions on her it seems. I don't think anything is off the table with her.

No offence intended to anyone here, maybe you're legitimate, but I will take it with a pinch of salt with anyone saying they know her personally.

I am still subbed myself, but even with that, why is she using old pics, reposts of posts she deleted on her timeline or DMs? The last pic alone has been long on her Instagram now? And the prices are wtf?!

There is too many questions than answers.

How can people be so naive? Even unashamedly simp for her? We want her content but dayum. 😂

I'll say it. Your account a couple of months ago, and this is your first post is kindaaaaaaa sus.

If you guys think she doesn't have stans who'd be willing to risk this place to get a a virtual pat on the head, be called an online friend and maybe receive a month free sub of her Onlyfans page, by reporting of leaks, I want whatever you're smoking.

Most girls just copyright claim their content. She is the type to want to make a statement and take down this place.

Real ass, fake tits (and cosmetic work across the board.)

Catching up. We have a wide array of opinions on her it seems. I don't think anything is off the table with her.

No offence intended to anyone here, maybe you're legitimate, but I will take it with a pinch of salt with anyone saying they know her personally.

I am still subbed myself, but even with that, why is she using old pics, reposts of posts she deleted on her timeline or DMs? The last pic alone has been long on her Instagram now? And the prices are wtf?!

There is too many questions than answers.

I'm new here, but I was on the e-girls forum that predated this. Her entire OnlyFans venture has been bizarre. I genuinely don't get it.

How can people be so naive? Even unashamedly simp for her? We want her content but dayum. 😂

I'll say it. Your account a couple of months ago, and this is your first post is kindaaaaaaa sus.

The whole point of my post is that her OF is hot garbage, lol.

If you guys think she doesn't have stans who'd be willing to risk this place to get a a virtual pat on the head, be called an online friend and maybe receive a month free sub of her Onlyfans page, by reporting of leaks, I want whatever you're smoking.

Most girls just copyright claim their content. She is the type to want to make a statement and take down this place.

Bro my point is even as a friend of hers I think her OnlyFans thing is idiotic.

When you say her OF has been bizarre what do you mean? Beyond filters / editing of pics and the likelihood she has someone else doing the messaging? That seems standard fare for most OF broads to me ...

When you say her OF has been bizarre what do you mean? Beyond filters / editing of pics and the likelihood she has someone else doing the messaging? That seems standard fare for most OF broads to me ...

I mean and the pics themselves are mediocre at best (I'm not measuring 'quality' by the amount of nudity) and the level of milking is actually hilarious. By bizarre, I mean I don't get why people like it, let alone pay a fortune for it.

Like the super expensive and hyped 'dildo videos' that are her kissing a dildo or whatever.

I guess I'm glad she's making money and there will always be simps willing to pay but… if someone has the level of thought to weigh and decide, I would say don't do it.

Bro my point is even as a friend of hers I think her OnlyFans thing is idiotic.

Fair enough. I have just seen her go after things that don't paint in good light. From Instagram, Twitter, Reddit and I have no doubt in time if not aware already, places like this. So I am over cautious is all.

If you're a friend of hers, why not suggest improvements? I know she doesn't take critical criticism well from others not her in her circle. She may listen to you?

BTW i think she has had some work done for her ass.

Back
Top Bottom