MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Trans - Simp Chat - indigowhite - Identity Crisis Helpline | Page 28 | SimpCity Forums

Trans Simp Chat indigowhite - Identity Crisis Helpline

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomPandy86

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Her videos now usually start of with her pretending that she is boy and then something miraculously happens where she has pussy. The last one was like magic or something bc she was Ronald McDonald? Another one she was like an irish leprechaun or some shit. Just really bad story lines trying to incorporate her own fetish(Autoandrophilia) with her content.

Last edited:

El Comandante

🇨🇺 ¡Hasta la victoria siempre! 🇨🇺
Mar 12, 2022
Y'all acting like she ruins her whole career. There is a market for almost anything, most certainly for femboys with vaginas, tomboys, or whatever you want to classify her right now. Most certainly, she will overall lose followers, but I am also certain that she will still make a lot of money. Also: Niche categories have overall less spenders, but that also where the big spenders most of the time are.

El Comandante

🇨🇺 ¡Hasta la victoria siempre! 🇨🇺
Mar 12, 2022

You're a god-damn genius. Why would I have to cope with anything? I care little about her, have seen a few vids of her in the past which I liked, but she was never of particular interest to me, so whether she is trans or not, as well as her financial success, has no impact on me at all. As a matter of fact, you only need to look at your posting history, which is basically this thread, to find the person coping.

I only said that her transition won't ruin her financially for the reasons stated previously, feel free to argue against that. Support her or not, like I said, I don't care about that or her gender/identity, and I don't doubt there are many reasons against her transition, but there also seem to be a lot of people here stating stuff that is (almost certainly) incorrect... which then makes you seem a lot like someone not being able to cope with (a potential) loss :).

(I actually don't care, so I won't respond to you, even if you somehow manage to actually try to engage in a discussion).

kinjutsu

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
She's fallen a ton in popularity due to her sticking to solo girl content.
She's been on PH for many years, and definitely before the OF gold rush that brought a ton more girls into this line of work.
Refusing to do b/g or g/g content of any kind is worthless past a certain point in the current adult content creation climate.
The only person ranked higher than her that's NOT doing b/g content is BigTittyGothEgg @ 8 and she's not changing herself into a boy with a rubber dick in her underwear.

DomPandy86

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
She isnt trans, she isnt suffering from gender dysphoria. She doesn't display signs of having gender dysphoria at all. She is joining the female fad subsect culture that doesn't realize that they are autoandrophilia.

Only thing here that is cringe is you simps that actually carry on with someone else's delusions. Im guessing you would believe that David Berkowitz actually had dogs telling him to kill people too. Im mean its his "perceived reality", right? There are many REAL trans people that arent apart of the Alphabet mafia that understand they are biologically different than how they perceive themselves and dont need the public to affirm their mental illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.