Trans Simp Chat indigowhite - Identity Crisis Helpline

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Shisui_

Shisui of the Body Flicker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I still doubt her fans really support here
I find it weird they still support her now with photshopping her tits out and using a fake penis
Starting to think there just bot accounts

OrientalPole

Tier 2 Sub
Jan 24, 2023
Just chiming in here, really don't know what she was thinking with this trans shit. I mean it's obviously mental illness and not really "true" trans; Just look at her room from the past and the present, always been super pink and feminine, doesn't really seem like a boy to me (also I don't think you should be allowed to call yourself trans without the whole fucking transitioning bit). Also after you build a community around shitposting/trolling/being an absolute cunt to her audience on her various platforms with serious mental health issues, you can't really expect that fanbase to support, or even believe this decision. But she's built her own echo chamber now, reinforcing the delusions and praising that really toxic behavior so I doubt she will change back any time soon, even if she does, most of her audience is gone now.

DomPandy86

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Definitely not suffering from gender dysphoria. More so Female Autogynephilia(sexual arousal from wanting to be opposite sex). The vast majority of new cases we see today are a social fad of autogynephillia. When you are truly suffering from gender dysphoria, you dont make videos or take pictures and flaunt the sexual organs that you dont want.

Status
Not open for further replies.