MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Trans - Simp Chat - indigowhite - Identity Crisis Helpline | Page 14 | SimpCity Forums

Trans Simp Chat indigowhite - Identity Crisis Helpline

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Shisui_

Shisui of the Body Flicker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Not really a Egirl but meg turney
Tyra Banks Booty GIF by essence

Mangonectar100

Tier 3 Sub
Jan 28, 2022
I don't know if egirls are dying but it's definitely over saturated. So many ahegos and belle delphines. But yeah I could see her profiting off them. Femboy content is definitely on the rise and she wants to come in early. Though she's always had a tomboyish side to her so I'm not too surprised and I'm sure a part of her genuinely does want to turn but i also feel its largely fueled by "this is popular". Even before her egirl look she chased after miss Alice look. Why do you think so many people mistook her b/g vids for miss Alice and she never once called it out.

justj6sh

Fan
Mar 22, 2022
She was "edgey" if anything back then, dressed in the maga and gun stuff to piss people off, was into artists like shadbase. Then she was doing the whole uWu thing for awhile, talking in a higher voice and trying to get people to like her dumb vtuber character. and now we're here, in possibly the worst phase of them all 😅

XenophileX

Fan
Mar 18, 2022
That’s fucked up. I will never understand this movement. Hating yourself so much you want to mutilate your body. They were really pretty too. They’re almost 30 now, right? So at least a good chunk of their prime years have been captured.

Messed up that society is all “body positivity!” and also simultaneously “don’t like your body? Get surgery!!”

Tragic.

Doomguy2001

Lurker
Jul 28, 2022
All i can ever hope is that considering she was doing maga stuff, being uwu in the past years i hope it was all for the sake of clout just like she is doing right now with the femboy stuff, i just hope and want to believe she is doing this for the clout no way she will destroy her perfect body, testosterone will make her bald and mutilating her uterus will make her worst just like if she destroys her perfect breast, i feel like i will shed a tear if she ends up doing this.

George1996

Casual
May 11, 2022
Y'all understand that creators don't owe you anything? They can do whatever they want with themselves including "mutilating" (which it is not mutilation but sure). For some reason y'all are acting like you have some kind of ownership or right to enjoy someones body as you like it and then wishing them ill when they don't like their body.

Also, the body positivity point makes no sense. If you, as a male, had massive titties your entire life, would you keep them? Think about it realistically. You're bearded, going to work - doing your day to day as normal whatever. But you have titties.

_Shisui_

Shisui of the Body Flicker
Mar 12, 2022
From just reading here about her past drama it seems she always want attention
If someone next month starts a lolli hype Is she gonna dress in kids clothes pretending to be a lolli then ?
What she seems to need is help

justj6sh

Fan
Mar 22, 2022
:pikaOMG: Given the nature of this site.....I'mma go out on a limb and say most people on here recognize creators don't owe them anything and visa versa. They're on here lamenting what she's doing because they have no actual say and she's never going to listen. Especially with Indy, who has always been pretty toxic towards her fans/simps.

Ibin

Casual
Dec 15, 2021
It's not a mental illness according to every major institute of psichiatry in the world, as it alone does not cause an impairment. There are kinds of dysphoria which are considered illnesses, for example, one where you recognise a limb as alien to your body and so you feel the need to cut it. What makes it an illness is that, if that wish was to be granted, that person would become invalid, meanwhile with gender dysphoria, thanks to the advanced tools we now have, it does not cause any impairment. It's not "mutilation" by definition, because it does not damage your body in any way. All it does is change how you pee and have sex.

I agree with you about the kids part, but here we are talking about an almost 30 year old woman.

With all that said, no, I don't think she's actually trans. I get questioning your gender identity (I hope she discovers something about herself), but we know how impulsive she is and all she's done is wear boyish clothes, cut her hair short and do fetish videos about it while refusing to take hormones or do any kind of surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.