Simp Chat im-just-a-girl | oh-im-justa-girl | ohimjustagirl | kennedy | kennedykumface | callmekennedy | teen-girl | onlyfans-girl | kumonkylie

Mawnty

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 18, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I've always thought the body looked line an underage girl and the face was just some Photoshop stuff. Highly suspect. Tons of photos but no videos and why is this very beautiful looking face not a more popular creator? All signs point to bullshit.

Hoeater

Juice Box Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
?? It's the same stationary face he photoshops on everything. He literally only has a couple face pictures that he uses over and over again. Verification images/video are regularly faked on reddit nowadays. It's very easy to do with a 3 second clip that only has a few frames. I would photoshop animated gifs all the time. I've seen so many redditors take pictures from onlyfans girls and photoshop their subname/username onto them. There are apps that make it even easier for normies with sliders. You can easily make your boobs bigger, your body more curvy, or make your face/body less fat and ugly looking with just an app and it works for both pictures and video. Try them sometime. It's so easy for even the most technologically inept people to fake pictures and video today. This is why online dating is now filled with catfish and is a waste of time unless you go straight to video chat or personal meetings.

The body could've been taken from anywhere. I'd assume it to be taken from elsewhere before any other possibility. Even if the body was legit he still goes through the effort of trying to con people with the face which doesn't award him any trust points. There are plenty of real and fake headless whores on onlyfans/fansly. The only way you can prove they're real is through live video sessions, which is something I doubt you'll ever see from this scammer.

What's to stop me right now from taking someone else's pictures, cropping their heads out, and starting an onlyfans account? Onlyfans and fansly are filled with scammers and copycat accounts. If the creator is not a well known social media personality (youtube/twitch/etc), doesn't do live video sessions, or custom content. Then you can safely assume they are not real if you value your money.

eversosen

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 6, 2022
Holy fuck, the way the face stayed 2D while the head moved is serious uncanny valley.

She's using AI, like Stable Diffusion or something, and inpainting the photos of other girls with a barely trained model, which is why all the pics have the exact same smile and facial studio lighting that doesn't match the rest of the image.

Yousuc1

Fan
May 18, 2023
Haha! I know! Like a serial killer or ghost or something but if she is actually the girl in the pics with that body and face, i’d still fuck her but DEFINITELY not sleep next to her. There was a funny white comedian from the 1990’s who was in Jingle all the way with Arnold Swarzenegger. His wife killed him in his sleep and killed herself. It can happen like that. But damn, if she looks like her pics, i’ll take that risk! Lol

At least with coconut kitty, we can see her real face in many of her pics and vids and she has videos longer than 10 minutes showing her face. This girl is just not real and it’s sad. If she were real, she’d be the cutest looking slutbucket ever! Lol

There are pics of her apparently sucking a big black dick but there are other pics same spot, dick is hispanic. It’s photoshopped. I wonder what’s real and what’s fake? But damn! Can you imagine paying for the fake content? No thanks! I hate that there’s a debate on it. Onlyfans failed us. They should’ve had safeguards to prevent fake bullshit like this. Like face verification as TINDER and other apps have. Onlyfans sucks. The dicksuckers runninh onlyfans need to be whipped with a rubber hose.

Who’s ass is it, though? Now im questioning everything! Lol. It’s probably a random ugly faced girl’s ass. This girl is like the frankenstein monster. Pieces from different bodies put together as one.

True but still, onlyfans is fucking dumb for not having better safe guards and verification standards. I mean, shit ass tinder has better Face verification than onlyfans has. A girl is verified on tinder, it’s legit. Maybe they can scam it by using AI, but in most cases, i doubt it. Onlyfans is to blame for having weak standards. But idiots will pay for anything. Those idiots need to just give me their money. Haha!

• pauseChamp
Reactions: simp3069xoxo

Yousuc1

Fan
May 18, 2023
Noooooo! She did suicide?! Man! I hope it’s not true, like she staged a suicide to go into quiet life, reinvent herself but damn, that’s sad. My first kiss took her own life when she was 20. Coconut kitty was actually hot AF without all the fake filters. Damn! I wanted to watch more of her videos but never got around to it as there are just too many hot girls and not enough time. I want to jerk like 5 times a day but it takes like 30 minutes each time. Who has time for that?! It’s a damn chore for me to jerk. I wanted to jerk to Emily Addison’s 2012 videos but ended up jerking to A hot tan blonde hungarian girl named “Adelle” with a tongue piercing and big fake tits. Too many hot girls! Anyway, damn! I’m just learning about this. Too sad.

Marnus

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 22, 2023
So the face is obvioulsy fake, is tech good enough that its likely its a total fake or is she probably an ugly chick with an amazing body?

• monkaHMM
Reactions: simp3069xoxo