Simp Chat im-just-a-girl | oh-im-justa-girl | ohimjustagirl | kennedy | kennedykumface | callmekennedy | teen-girl | onlyfans-girl | kumonkylie

Koalaland

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
They must be. There's exactly one reason to constantly change names/handles and to use super generic OF handles. You rip people off, change identities and no one can ever google your name/handle to find past testimony. This is not a person building a brand, as you'd expect a real person would, this is someone going through identities to snatch new subscribers who haven't seen 'her' before.

Even beyond the mask-like, babyfied face that looks the same in all her shots, she seems to apply a general smoothing filter on all her pictures that erases most details of the skin. Everything is just smooth and artificial looking and on some pictures her face literally looks photoshopped in, like they do in movies to show some old pictures of the protagonist.

What's funny is that right now, she's asking for 'performers' to take her anal virginity on camera. Gee, I wonder where that's gonna go if you if you 'fit her profile'.

zkt

Tier 2 Sub
Dec 14, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
So is that like the original face of whoever "owns" that body or is another AI face?
Also, before seeing this, I was going to comment that today I saw a post in reddit about AI-generated faces and one was just like hers in some of her pictures.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
(number 9 in the list)

zkt

Tier 2 Sub
Dec 14, 2021
Now that you mention it it looks a bit more fake.
I do believe that there's someone with a real body that looks like (or almost like) what we see in her posts, but the face seems to be altered. In any case I enjoy her pictures if I don't fixate on the inconsistencies of her face.
Yeah, what the other guy pointed out made me realize this new one looks a bit more choppy, but thank you for replying