• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.
Sep 22, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
You would probably need to go to Arias discussion thread and ask them to post it, I'm sure someone there has it. But if i remember correctly, she said she thought about it a couple years ago and got as far as making an OF account or something like that, but mentally she couldn't go through with it. He mental was shit back then so its understandable.

Quteno

Casual
Aug 17, 2023
She also clarified that "all out" would mean cosplays, skimpy fits, photo sets, long vids and maybe subscribers streams and "not dildos you weirdos" lol TBH I have a feeling this girl could go crazy fun if she was single, but she's in relationship for like years now with the same dude so yeah...

Aria lacked the final push, as she herself had no confidence about it. She spoke about OF on her stream some months if not years ago too. There was a moment she struggled with money and she wasnt sure about content creation and was trying to be a cook for Immortals and later OTV (maid cosplay streams from OTV kitchen where kinda fire), she said that she gave it some serious thought but finally didn't go through with it, not surprising considering the circle of friends she's in, all are pretty much goody two shoes. All she needed at that time was some encouragement and a push and we would prolly see the glorious tits :>

Fierlake

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
someone is I'm pretty sure someone posted something off of her insta sub.... I think maybe probably unless I'm thinking of someone else's insta sub posts lol

Badboll

Fan
Apr 30, 2022
I don't think anyone else would do it honestly. Valkyrae likes to dress up and show off doesn't mind cosplay, but that's it. Same with someone like Emiru, she knows she's got a killer body and likes to show of how toned she is, but it stops there, she might be traumatized from when her covered with hands nudes leaked from the time she was dating Dyrus and all the stalkers she's had. League viewers are something else.
I am certain the rest of the OTV and friends people wouldn't do anything past cosplay either.
Pretty sure on a podcast a few of them agreed that Jamie would be the one most likely to do it, if she was single.
I just wish people would stop paying for Instagram content level stuff so girls don't think it's something they can do on OF.
If it's not nudity don't pay for it should be agreed on by every user on these platforms.