Quteno

Casual
Aug 17, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She also clarified that "all out" would mean cosplays, skimpy fits, photo sets, long vids and maybe subscribers streams and "not dildos you weirdos" lol TBH I have a feeling this girl could go crazy fun if she was single, but she's in relationship for like years now with the same dude so yeah...

Aria lacked the final push, as she herself had no confidence about it. She spoke about OF on her stream some months if not years ago too. There was a moment she struggled with money and she wasnt sure about content creation and was trying to be a cook for Immortals and later OTV (maid cosplay streams from OTV kitchen where kinda fire), she said that she gave it some serious thought but finally didn't go through with it, not surprising considering the circle of friends she's in, all are pretty much goody two shoes. All she needed at that time was some encouragement and a push and we would prolly see the glorious tits :>

blahblha

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022

Main Content Thread - https://simpcity.su/threads/igumdrop.9717/

Fakes/A.I./D.Fakes Content Thread - https://simpcity.su/threads/igumdrop.138968/

Social Media:

Instagram:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Alt/"Private" Instagram:

Twitter/X:

Facebook:

Youtube:

TikTok:

If I'm missing any other links, let me know and I'll add them to the list.

Somebody Else

Diamond Tier
Nov 19, 2022
I remember there was a point where they were saying out of offlineTV/adjacent she was the most likely to start an onlyfans, but she mostly seems to post horni when she's "ovulating" (her words not mine). Could probably be convinced to make lewder content if she was more confident. She is hella cute though.

provided: lewd jamie posts

also give me a sec i'll upload her past 3 months of insta stories to the other thread i've just been lazy

KingTwitchCoomer

Tier 1 Sub
Sep 22, 2023
Jamie, Poki and Aria talked about this on Aria's stream a couple months ago, they all agreed that if Jamie started an OF, she would go all in with it and made amazing content for it. Jamie said she would do cosplays and make full videos for it. She said she thought about it a few times but she doesn't think she will ever do it. We can only 🙏 she changes her mind one day.