Discussion If you could spend the night with anyone in the world, who would it be?

Picc

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Also if you could marry anyone in the world who would it be? If I could spend the night with anyone I want I would no doubt choose
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
to do so. If I could marry anyone I want I would gladly spend the rest of my life with
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
she is the most beautiful girl in the world imo (taking into account both looks and personality) and she drives me absolutely insane. Actually when I started to write this post I only had Shaira in mind... but then I remembered Jaqui's ass and damn, I was forced to change things up a little bit lol. I much prefer Shaira over Jaquelin but in a one night scenario Jaqui's ass overrules everything else man what can I say lol.

Edit: I forgot to say you can choose anyone past or present. You can say stuff like younger Scarlett Johanson, Baywatch Pamela Anderson, 20 year old Sasha Grey, etc etc. You can also say stuff like Uniquersora on here Katara cosplay or Britney Spears when she was bald, whatever the fuck you want really.

Last edited:
Reactions: TushyLover™

maddog3130

Tier 3 Sub
Feb 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Well this is going to date me but must be honest. For preferably marriage (were she not already). My all time #1 crush for the past 39 years...yes that long. Susanna Lee Hoffs. If you know who she is you have wonderful musical taste.

Reactions: Fuddwassup and ptna