Support If i want to ask for a specific photoset of a model, and the model's thread already exists, do i make a new thread in request category or..

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

smallwillybilly

Superfan
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
do i ask for that specific set in the thread?

i asked for a specific rosie jones photoset + posted a photo from the photoset in order to keep the content going while also making my request

but my request was edited out and the photo was left in, so i am wondering if i need to make a new thread for rosie jones, which already exists, to ask for that 1 specific set

ive seen, in plenty of threads, guys asking for reupload of a specific video or set and not having their stuff deleted, so lmk whats the right way to go on about this, i feel like making a new thread just to ask for 1 specific thread would lead to spam and take away content from the main thread, if i just ask in the main thread + post a photo and then someone responds with the photoset i have asked for it adds more content to the main thread itself.

what should i do?

Solution
If the thread is not in the request section, do not make a request in the main thread.
1. Make sure the specific set/video you're looking for isn't already in the main thread.
2. Create a thread in the request section with a link to the main thread and provide a preview picture or trailer video with a clear request of that specific set/video.
3. Once your request has been fulfilled, please report the thread you created so the content can be merged into the main thread and the request thread can be deleted.

Philo

‎
Apr 6, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
If the thread is not in the request section, do not make a request in the main thread.
1. Make sure the specific set/video you're looking for isn't already in the main thread.
2. Create a thread in the request section with a link to the main thread and provide a preview picture or trailer video with a clear request of that specific set/video.
3. Once your request has been fulfilled, please report the thread you created so the content can be merged into the main thread and the request thread can be deleted.

Reactions: smallwillybilly
Solution