MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Question - How to leak securely? | SimpCity Forums

Question How to leak securely?

ThawedNowWet

Lurker
Apr 23, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
hello everyone,
i have some content i downloaded from sales from of / fansly.
i am thinking of uploading them to bunkr, but first i was wondering how you make sure the content you upload is not treaceable.
either by the creator or by people on the internet.
do you use a metadata purger?

thank you for the help!

spying

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 30, 2023
Do everything with burner accounts, and try to use some kind of debit or credit card that's not associated to you directly (like, a virtual one, that's still a VISA card for instance).
Don't post right after the creator has uploaded. They can guess it's you.
In the case of onlyfans, most of the anti leaking work is done by guessing. They guess who does what. They've had "spies" on every leaking forum and this one is obviously not an exception. No measure they take will help with this, they will keep appearing, sometimes leaking themselves to gain privileges. It's weird but what can you do.

Wiping metadata is something that's often done by the sites themselves. Onlyfans and fansly don't have extra data.
Onlyfans implemented DRM but it doesn't seem to be that successful. Some girls that have activated it actually turn it off. I wonder if they realized it hurts their reach.

There are DRM methods that can't be wiped and will even be triggered by croping and manual screenshots (pics you take of your screen with your phone).

ThawedNowWet

Lurker
Apr 23, 2022
firstly, thanks for the help!
i am still trying to get hold of an anonymous credit card (it is unusually hard in my area. do you know of good, internationally feasible offers?)

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
does that mean a file can be traced to the subscriber who it's served to? if so not being linkable to your burner account is crucial for protection against legal action it seems. would you generally discourage from posting stuff bought with a credit card linked to your actual person?

Captain Marvel

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 10, 2022

Check this thread also.

PierfrancescoFava

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 15, 2023
no DRM just makes downloading (and therefore sharing) harder

regarding your OP
just make sure you don't share things that can be traced back to you like customs or content from small creators (<1000 likes),
also don't rush immediately to post a PPV you just purchased, wait a day or two,
don't mention conversations with the creator or when you subbed/your subs ends here
avoid using the same username and/or email you use on OF
avoid uploading leaks on Mega or Pixeldrain without a VPN, they log your IP and will share it with the authorities, use something like bunkrr, cyberfile, gofile or 1fichier

worst case scenario wheater you get caught OF or the creator will ban you, which is not a big deal since you can use another card and bypass that

Last edited:

spying

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 30, 2023
Another thing: make sure to check the laws in your country.
If you're visiting OF from a country where it's illegal, you HAVE to use a VPN. Paying for OF contents in this situation is tricky because your cards might be still issued by a country where OF is illegal, so be careful.
Also, check on the legal status of leaking in on itself in your country. For instance, if you're in Europe or anywhere close to the original creator, you *might* get legal action thrown against you.

Reactions: ThawedNowWet

spying

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 30, 2023
Sorry for Double Posting

But a ban from Onlyfans is generally done in two ways: the creator(s) block you and you can't see them, or you get a site wide ban. Either way, you need a different card *and* a new IP; this could be done with a VPN (even a free one) or just getting another ISP. In my case, changing my router ( but not my ISP) changed my IP, which led to me being able to use the site normally again after being banned.

Reactions: ThawedNowWet

ThawedNowWet

Lurker
Apr 23, 2022
thank you all so much for your replies and all the useful links and info!

i am most worried about being linked to a leak by credit card details. do you think a virtual card from a provider like
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
is enough, even though you still have to identify with them?

so far i have been unable to find a way of getting a truly anonymous prepaid credit card. around here (europe), you always have to register with phone number or id, even for gas station one pop burner cards.

spying

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 30, 2023
Onlyfans does not handle the card info themselves. It is done through an external service (which one, they do not tell) which generates a token that contains info about your purchase, like your name, your card number, etc. This info may or may not be partially obscured but Onlyfans never sees it properly; they can find a way to relate you to the purchases you've made though, but not directly like this. I've used different cards with the same exact data attached to them but since the card is different they aren't able to tell it's the same person.

Reactions: PineDude128