Question How do you download videos from patreon?

Jamesonquarters

Diamond Tier
Jun 23, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Ok so basically I paid for a content creators patreon, they have videos I’d like to download. I tried pretty much EVERY option (including chrome extensions, yt-dlp, patreon downloader) none of them worked. Anybody has anything they’d like to share?

Screen recording would suck cause they have like over 100 vids all 4+ minutes long.

I’ll list what happened with each method,

Chrome extensions like HLS and m3u8 downloader: for some reason it just doesn’t go through even though I can access the m3u8 files, it just says its blank

Yt-dlp: At first I was getting Error 13 which is actually a relatively new issue they were working on but somebody found a workaround and then I proceeded to get Error 403’d out the ass lmao. I don’t know why either, i even used the m3u8 link as well as the original patreon post link. I tried it with and without quotations I just keep getting Error403’d

PatreonDownloader; apparently this downloads pictures only and not videos? If so then its not useful to me and even if it was google blocks me from signing into that chromium browser they got going on.

So in conclusion, I am losing my marbles. Someone please for the love of everything help me out with a solution. I didn't think ripping OF vids with DRM on would be easier than this bullshit lol

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
What host are the videos on?
Its quite common for videos to be uploaded via Vimeo or youtube on Patreon