EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion Hotwives & QoS - Discussion

Another one bites the dust. If I had a dime for the amount of ‘ hotwives’ who end up leaving their cuckold husbands…well, I wouldn’t be here and I’d use that money to book them 🤣
Not quite really he still around he's a producer he still uploading her shit on his OF but she ain't better than him both of em are ogres if we are talking about morals

Why do so many of the bbc hotwife content producers look similar to Sweet Vicki, Hollyhotwife or Fitandflirty? Is is that because they are 10's they get more wealth and literally are loaded with FU money from their husbands. They all appear to live a fairly glamorous lifestyle from most of my watching of their pages or videos. I like a lot of folks here prefer more of the wife next door that's not quite as perfectly built as these ladies but they probably have a lot more to lose and thus don't show much or their video career ends abruptly. Just thinking about it.
Lmfao why are you surprised it's start with the lust of a few money until the wheel breaks and she doesn't wanna stop make more money especially if the husband grift in that kinda life style which most of em do sweet Vicki started as a wife with 3 kids and end up being single woman of 3 kids i remember her back in the days she was doing this normal open relationship and take nude pictures in public that's it and then she went hardcore black trend and start working with agencies she went from being a normal girl from the people to another ip for some company

10003975511c1f0632068e77ad.md.jpg 1000397552806092568ba30ab3.md.jpg

That's such a cold take (from her)

sedona7088550c976904e7.png
Get robbed bitch you ain't gonna make us sex addicted for money keeeeek

why is there so much stalking of hotwives right now.someone is ruining alot of content.we need to figure out who they are.We need to report all the doxxing posts on bad sites when you see them.I was subscribed to alexandaria and all of their content on onlyfans is deleted now.they were supposed to post a new video today but someone is harassing them in their real lives obviously.this needs to stop!!

Untitlfrfrfed40f0e70e59226c14.md.png

why is there so much stalking of hotwives right now.someone is ruining alot of content.we need to figure out who they are.We need to report all the doxxing posts on bad sites when you see them.I was subscribed to alexandaria and all of their content on onlyfans is deleted now.they were supposed to post a new video today but someone is harassing them in their real lives obviously.this needs to stop!!

Untitlfrfrfed40f0e70e59226c14.md.png
Take that BBC outta yo mouth booah and repeat yourself + get scammed mofo :KEKWlaugh:

BBC Gangbang DVP and multiple creampies for this snowbunny

Full video on this OF, anyone have it?
https://onlyfans.com/chicaghoebull

this is her

found this album on -> ero me.com/a/JZWC9fnd

"Cuckold: Wife cucks husband with bbc forcing him to watch in chastity"​

and a second album ->

"CUCKOLD (Part 2): white wife cucks husband with bbc and verbally degraded him"​

would be awesome if someone knows this hotwife

we need a thread of her if there is no one here yet she is really mean to her cuck

Last edited:
found this album on -> ero me.com/a/JZWC9fnd

"Cuckold: Wife cucks husband with bbc forcing him to watch in chastity"​

and a second album ->

"CUCKOLD (Part 2): white wife cucks husband with bbc and verbally degraded him"​

would be awesome if someone knows this hotwife

we need a thread of her if there is no one here yet she is really mean to her cuck
Can you repost that 2nd link

Back
Top Bottom