EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion Hotwives & QoS - Discussion

Got a qustion??? I remember seeing a a discussion about Cuckolds fluffing the BBC bulls for hotwives...I think they mentioned Fit & Flirty, but it was a somewhat well know Hotwife. Is that a thing now??

the term "QOS" racist?
No, sexual preferences are not an expression of racial prejudice. sex is influenced by a multitude of factors, including physical characteristics. but the assumption that the preference for a sexual partner of a particular physical characteristic is racist and an automatic indication of racial prejudice is an oversimplification of human desire.
women have the right to their sexual preferences, and partners of any race. preferences in this context are about sex, and should not be conflated with collective racial attributes.
others must respect these personal preferences without judgment or prejudice. It's not any less discriminatory to criticize and condemn a woman for their sexual preference towards someone of a specific race any more than it would be to condemn them based on color.

the term "Queen of Spades" doesn't have universal recognition and can be viewed negatively by many people, particularly those who view it as reinforcing racial stereotypes. but the fact that the individuals directly involved in these sexual dynamics are not the ones who find such terms or situations problematic. If all parties in the relationship engage consensually and respectfully, external claims of perpetuating racism are irrelevant.
but contrary to such claims, the joy and intense sexual satisfaction expressed by those actively participating in such encounters factor in a profound level of comfort and acceptance within these sexual dynamics.
A term like "Queen of Spades" may perpetuate certain perceptions about interracial sex, regardless Individuals should have the freedom to express their sexual preferences without fear of being labeled or judged by outsiders. mutual respect and consent of participants are the key factors here, not racial perception imposed by others.

Got a qustion??? I remember seeing a a discussion about Cuckolds fluffing the BBC bulls for hotwives...I think they mentioned Fit & Flirty, but it was a somewhat well know Hotwife. Is that a thing now??
If a Cucks Fluffing .. then 95% of the time, he's usually cleaning and/or fucklicking also. So I'll hit the download button to see what that Vid be 'bout. This is why someone needs to create an EXTREME CUCKOLD THREAD. For vids specifically catered to Cuck Fluffing, cleaning, fucklicking, Humiliation, feet, S&M, D&D, etc.

fiteflirty are boring now, same guy, same positiions, same way moderngomorrah who put some ugly things in ass

i like missvsp and russianpassion qos

i really into cuckold extreme, the missvsp cucky if she lets, he empty bull balls.

Back
Top Bottom