EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion Hotwives & QoS - Discussion

Which hotwives have no PPV on onlyfans? Which would be the best to Sub to?

All her full vids are without ppv on her OF it has only drm I think and we dont have all her new content here

Also no content here and and all her full vids are without ppv on her premium Onlyfans too but sub cost is 50$

Both make "chastity bbc cuckold" content

Last edited:
Any hotwives other than hotwifekk, xosecretsaraxo, realhotwife4u that fucks virgins and younger boys??

She cucked her white hubby with her black bull for 3 years now without any protection and was preggo during that time.

"fun-couple4321 - Yes just about 3 years now!"

Would be awesome if anyone can find out if she was preggo from her black bull

She cucked her white hubby with her black bull for 3 years now without any protection and was preggo during that time.

"fun-couple4321 - Yes just about 3 years now!"

Would be awesome if anyone can find out if she was preggo from her black bull
I know of her. She never answered who the father was or even acknowledged it as a question.

Does it? I feel like it would be the opposite. I feel like she would advertise if it was from the bull. It seems like a major selling point she could capitalize on.
She doesn't answer because that is what will sell her content. If she says it is the bull and it turns out she was lying, then that hurts her in the future. If she comes out and tells everyone it is her husband/bf's kid(99% chance this is the case), then that kills any of the 'did she', that would sell her content. If she leaves it as unknown, then she can count on her viewers imaginations to drive sales.

She doesn't answer because that is what will sell her content. If she says it is the bull and it turns out she was lying, then that hurts her in the future. If she comes out and tells everyone it is her husband/bf's kid(99% chance this is the case), then that kills any of the 'did she', that would sell her content. If she leaves it as unknown, then she can count on her viewers imaginations to drive sales.
She would sell a lot more if she can confirm that its really from her bull because that would definitely stand her out from all the other normal hotwife couples. I think there are many bbc cuckold fans or bnwo gooner who would follow her but hesitate because she dont answer it. So she is already losing a lot of money at the moment by not answering it.

Last edited:
Ofc it isn't bulls baby. Did really anybody here believe that? Its just too make more money.
Yeah people need to calm down at the end of the day this is all fantasy in the goal of profit in the end. Whatever sells more ,will be sold to the audience in the videos. Next people will think dragons exist after watching game of thrones

Ofc it isn't bulls baby. Did really anybody here believe that? Its just too make more money.
Sometimes we let our goon fantasies get the better of our common sense lol. We forget that most of this is women/couples capitalizing on a niche fetish rather than actual passion for the genre.

They do it cuz we pay them to do it. Not for the love of the game lmao

Yeah people need to calm down at the end of the day this is all fantasy in the goal of profit in the end. Whatever sells more ,will be sold to the audience in the videos. Next people will think dragons exist after watching game of thrones
Nah right now there Is a higher chance finding a dragon flying in the sky than finding a hotwife who got black preggo for real and had made content of it :monkaX::PepeClown::peepoSad::peepoGiggles:

Not sure if its me but is there a reason for the disproportionate rate of hotwives being blonde as opposed to brunette/black hair ? Also i have noticed a lot of the blonde hotwives are actually brunete haired via the roots but have dyed the hair blonde. i would say more than half hotwives are blonde in the scene wheras blondes are actually the least represented hair type in the world. Interesting

Back
Top Bottom