Simp Chat Hidori Rose - Discussion Thread

Ulthmonsta

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She used to be my favourite model and camgirl. Everything was natural and perfect. Then she went and became nearly anorexic, messed up her face with all the plastic surgery, and ruined the best boons i have ever seen. Shes literally a plastic doll now and frankly turns me off in every way possible

Korrosive

Tier 1 Sub
May 23, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Same. I still watch it but I can't get off to her and I have stopped saving her pic sets and videos. Agreed, whatever makes her happy, good for her. But as far as personal preference, I liked when she was naturally chunky. I have some of those older vids and her older cosplay and still can get down to that from time to time.

Weebu78

Lurker
Nov 18, 2022
Its really wild how much of a transformation shes made. My favorite videos from her were her videos a few years ago she had more weight on her. I dont mind her new body or the fake tits, its whatever she did to her face that is kind of a turn off for me. She heading down the path of those asian models that barely look human

ZARAKI.

The beast
Mar 12, 2022
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the surgery she had on her boobs was not to put implants, what she said at the time was that it was a surgery to remove skin and lift them, which is why the aureolas got smaller.

She clearly did something to the cheeks, the lips, and I may be wrong, but it looks very much like she did something to the eyes to make them look more Asian like.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

notforlong1

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
Almost had a heart attack when I saw one of the recent posts with her and Virtual Geisha in maid outfits. Only for me to find out it was from years before and not them actually working together again T_T

Btw how do you download multiple images at once from jpg fish? I really loved the maid video and images but it took me all day to manually download all 34 images

naru0

Lurker
Apr 20, 2022
There's a pinned thread in Community tab where you can get a downloader with which you can either download threads or just chosen links.

notforlong1

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
Holy shit thank you it actually fucking worked! I'm horrible with tech but I did it! Now I can download anything I want here :peepoSad:

Quick advice for anyone else that will use Cyberdrop that isn't mentioned in the linked post but is crucial to get it to work. When you enter the url into the URL text file you have to then save the text file. Then use the Start. file to start downloading. Otherwise it won't work.

You can go into config.yaml textfile and change Apply_Config: false to true to enter your simpcity username and password so you can download directly from thread post numbers here (but it won't always work right for past posts it's best for using on new recent posts instead). And if you want, change ignore_history: false to true to redownload files you already have. I was wondering why the hell it was skipping everything but it just wasn't redownloading files I already had. Make sure to then save the config file.

Figured this was the least I could for newbies on here since I don't have any HR content to share :( But thank you very much