UKING010203

Superfan
Jun 24, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

NEW VIDEO Episode 9 with Heidi.
---::She stopped by without hubby's knowledge and recorded getting fucked while talking to him then went home with a dripping creampie with a nice video for him 😈💦💦.

1h 13 min PPV video including bonus 33min vid "The CUCK TEASE" on Onlyfans.com/TheFirstClassJD

Filipe7070

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 25, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hi guys ☺️
I’m writing to update you regarding some issues I’m having. My onlyfans account was suddenly deactivated for “violation of terms of service”. Despite multiple attempts to contact OF support, I’m not making much progress. I’ve still yet to hear what I did wrong that made OF deactivate my account. I really miss you guys 🥹
While I’m waiting to hear back from OF, I’ve moved platforms and now have an active account on Fansly. I’d love to see you make the move over there if you haven’t already but pls know I am understanding if that’s not something you want to do at the moment. I’m hoping to be back on OF asap. I’ve read through their terms of service at least twice now in its entirety and still am unsure what I’ve done to deserve this lol. Either way, I miss you guys and would love to see you on Fansly in the meantime. 💕 please bear with me through this difficult time. After all, I wouldn’t even be here on these platforms if it weren’t for y’all’s support in the first place so thank you so much for that and thank you for being so dang understanding. We’ll talk soon 💕💋

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images