MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Request - Youtube - Asian - Korean - Heejae_1023 | SimpCity Forums

Sknogo3

Casual
Sep 2, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Hot Korean dancer. She's got a one2fan just wondering if she's got some decent content or anything

roflkopter123

Lurker
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Sorry for the wall of text (and my bad english), I dont usually review accounts / sites.

That site is absolutely terrible. I just bought the subscription which it self costs i think about 2.99 per "week" (Yep WEEKLY). The free pictures on her profile are basically only instagram posts and there are very few of them 6 pictures and 6 free videos (basically just tiktok).

You get 10 credits at the beginning (each credit is worth 1 dollar).
For sending offline messages you spent one credit.
For one minute of online (Text) chat again one credit.
Then you you basically get messages that confuse me. They seem like a bot is talking to you and trying to waste your credits by asking you questions such as whats your name, tell me more about you and so on. At the same time the english used in the messages sometimes seems believabely bad, however i think this is a czech site so maybe I was just talking to a bad bot or some fat hairy czech dude that sucks even more at english than i do.
So i requested a foot picture from her (yeah i know foot fetish guys blah blah) however i did ultimately end up not buying it, since atleast from what I can tell from the very blurry preview picture it looks very similar to an instagram post of her at the beach. And 20$ is too hefty of a price for me to try my luck.
So at the end I am still confused if it is actually her doing the messaging, since her one2fan account is linked on her Tiktok. At the beginning of the chat with her you also get a free premade video where she welcomes you to the site, so atleast she should be actually involved with her one2fan account.
But yeah I spent now about 20$ in total just for chatting and requesting a pic that i did not end up buying as mentioned above.

The 2.99$ subscription does currently not give you any content that is worth it at all, similar to or maybe the just even are instagram pictures / tiktoks already posted (didn't check). -> nothing "spicy" / sexy
The chatting feature is expensive and annoying (each message costs 1$, maximum character limit: 300) and the messages felt bot-like (maybe its her though) and aimed to milk you dry by asking unnecessary questions.
Also it seems like requested pictures cost you about 10-20$ + the amount of chat messages you need to get there.
Can't comment on image quality but with how scuffed the site is I would guess its very low quality.

roflkopter123

Lurker
Mar 13, 2022
Just a little update regarding the image quality. I just went back on the site to check the my previous chat. I did not subscribe or pay anything. I just looked at both of the old pictures she sent out for free to subscribers during my subscription to check the image resolution. Its terrible both pictures which are basically just instagram pictures had a 640x914 resolution (31.3 kb size). Its worse than instagram quality. The welcome video had a better resolution and was 720p.