Simp Chat Hannahowo / Aestheticallyhannah - Discussion Thread

Venom Snake

Бритва
Mar 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if in about 6 months that tattoo is going to get removed. Just looking at how blown out the linework is, I doubt it's ever gonna heal correctly. I didn't know about the whole don't bully me thing though, this is gonna be an entertaining shitshow :PepeLaugh:

Bigbakedbeans

Diamond Tier
Jan 26, 2022
What i don't understand is why? She could have done temps to see how people feel about them, should have gotten a better artist, there's a lot of should/could haves here. If she did this because she likes it...okay fine? I guess? It's just weird to me to want to look like a trashy Violin. Again, I'm very pro tattoo..but that's going to be a regret very quickly.

Anyone-but

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
We should at least entertain the idea that she didn’t get the tats for us or her paying audience, but rather becuase she likes them. Not to say that she shouldn’t have thought about it, seeing as the business that doesn’t think she has is based off of how she looks. But either she didn’t think about how people on the internet would react to sudden change with out warning, or she lust thought people would like it. And as much as I don’t like it, I can both appreciate that if it was done by a better artist I probably would have liked it, and I need to get more pictures from her OF to enjoy the content of hers I already have access to. Also, I think it would be appropriate for us on the forum to understand that we are essentially stealling from her everytime we take something from the forum, and also that the fact she got a tattoo matters very little and not something to really get upset over; It’s more unfortunate than actually bad.

Bigbakedbeans

Diamond Tier
Jan 26, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Oh by no means should we have a say in what she does with her body at all. But she has to expect negative feedback here. Ford comes out with a new Mustang and if it looks God awful people trash it too. It's to be expected. If she was going to get upset with how people reacted then she should have done some market research, covered them up or ignore the people who hate it. My biggest gripe is that now I see a Violin when I look at her and the work doesn't look like it was done the best.

Juan_Domingo_PerĂłn

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Bad tattoos or not, her content has been a snooze for literal months now, so personally I don't think the quality of her nudes dropped, at all :KEKW: Like, it looks *really* bad but honestly? If you don't like it, you can just jerk off to her old content because she has been releasing literally the same three pics over and over for months now.

Sucks because she is "pretty" (she is average; just extremely good at makeup), but she also hasn't released anything thar made my dick hard in *a while*, and I don't really expect her to by how.

ElGuapito99

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
While I don't see the point of complaining to her, tweet at her or even interact with her, when you use your body and image as a way to gain revenue, you need to be prepared to receive comments on your appearance.

If you don't like her content now with the tattoo just stop following her/subbing to her. Tons of pretty girls on the internet.