EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Haneame Discussion Thread

So I just check the set for September, and that bunny set is the exact one she took photo with non, right? Did she said anything about how the collab photo will be released, or the polaroid is it, nothing more?

I noticed some half opacy shadow in the Makima set, so I tryed my best but Im not good with Photoshop. Does anyone can remove the shadow like in Potato Godzilla photos?

08-bPJi4jDj987c34ac070f5f8a.jpg

I notice most of her recent post ranged from 17 December to this day has been deleted in such short timespans

Can someone download the videos that UTA and KISAKI posted in the other thread? I can't download them :SadgeCry:

What's the resolution of the images from the source? I'm seeing the leaked stuff ~2656 x 1772 pixels, ~2 MB. Is that what she actually sells or just the usual decay that seems to happen with leaks?

What's the resolution of the images from the source? I'm seeing the leaked stuff ~2656 x 1772 pixels, ~2 MB. Is that what she actually sells or just the usual decay that seems to happen with leaks?
The HD set images usually range from 2.80mb to 3.50mb at 2657x1772. Much easier to confirm if the leak didn't wipe the photo metadata so you can match against older leaks.

Though there might be exceptions on some photos with much larger file sizes. I'm guessing those ones might have been what she used for printing posters? [Not very many times where one would need a 47mb, 65mb or 109mb photo file] Last time I remember the giant photo sizes was in her 2022-10 T2 Cyberpunk Edgerunners Lucy set. It's usually a rare occurance.

Ooof I hope she got a new photo editor after this set. This underwear morphed more than all the Power Rangers combined.

hane-beads.md.jpg

Don't get me wrong, she's hot, I like most of her sets, and I know edited photos is just part of the package, but this seems like some really low-effort stuff.

Yah what's funny is that I have the physical book of the Yor set and the editing isn't nearly as much as it is in the digital set.
I do know that they airbrush out her nipples a ton. You can see it when you zoom in and see how smooth the skin is in that area around breasts. You'd think that she has no nipples at all. However I think she's wearing flesh colored nipple tape most of the time and then that is airbrushed out to make it look completely smooth.

Back
Top Bottom