EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Haneame - Discussion Thread

The goblin slayer set is the only one with something 100% missing, it should have 3 videos, but currently has 2 out of 3 and that's because on all the leaks I could find, no matter where, there was a silly watermark on the 3rd video.

So, if you have the complete version of this set and you want to help out, you can send me a DM.

Last edited:
The goblin slayer set is the only one with something 100% missing, it should have 3 videos, but currently has 2 out of 3 and that's because on all the leaks I could find, no matter where, there was a silly watermark on the 3rd video.

So, if you have the complete version of this set and you want to help out, you can send me a DM.

Stats summarized:
87.5% of the sets are 100% complete

~10.4% are likely 100% complete, but her team miscounted the announced amounts of files.

~2.1% being the Goblin slayer set, is missing something (the video).

We can assume that ~97.9% of the archive is complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Little QnA​

[1] Extraction works fine, removing the extra characters between "2023.partXX" and ".rar" might help.

[2] Yes, Gallery’s and Sorted’s content is indentical.

To clarify, {Gallery} isn’t "loose files", but all the sets, still chronologically sorted and put in the same place, thought it’d be better for smartphone users, so they can just "scroll" up or down instead of going back and forth between folders.
(Didn’t really consider the added weight)

As for {Sorted}, it’s the initial idea, month > tier > name > [content].

This is explained in a text file.

Last edited:
Based on what has been posted in the main thread, I've only seen the 30hd pictures from the Original 2024 New year Silver Kimono posted. The 16 selfies haven't been posted yet oddly.

Saw a few of chinese forums with it, but needed paid membership for those sites. None of the english sites seem to have them posted either.

Any idea when she is expecting to release the set for the Tifa swimsuit cosplay? That cosplay from her is like, my dream, man. Lol

Oh. Just checked the gumroad. No wonder no one has posted it yet with that price tag.
The pricing is intended. Mostly to incentivise people to sign up for her Tier 3 patreon to get the 4 monthly sets+video rather than just purchasing a single set on Gumroad I think.

The pricing is intended. Mostly to incentivise people to sign up for her Tier 3 patreon to get the 4 monthly sets+video rather than just purchasing a single set on Gumroad I think.
I see! Well, hopefully a kind soul shares it soon here

I see! Well, hopefully a kind soul shares it soon here
If you are just picking up a single set, it might be cheaper to buy from her Fantia store assuming the currency conversion to yen lower for you. It'd just be the photos, no videos.

The main reason to subscribe to her patreon is the accompanying videos of the monthly sets or the highest tier with the physical gift set each month.

Does anyone have the full version of these 2022 sets? (pictures/selfies/videos)

February
Demon Slayer Daki (10/11 Selfies)

March
One Piece Rebecca (22/24 Pictures | 0/2 Videos)

April
Spy x Family Yor (0/? Videos)
Original kimono (23/24 Selfies | 0/? Videos)
Date a live Kurumi Tokisaki Wedding Dress (0/? Videos)

June
Elden Ring Melina (15/16 Selfies)

August
Arknights Mudrock (0/1 Video)
One Piece Nico Robin (17/15 Pictures | 14/18 Selfies)
Original Summer Picnic (0/3 Videos)
Vermeil in Gold (0/3 Videos)

October
Happy Birthday 2022 (5/6 Selfies | 0/2 Videos)

The search box is disabled.
If you also have the videos from every months of 2022, it's even better.

Just a note to those adding Apssik's 2024-03 sets to their archives, the sets are very compressed from the original files.

ie: Swimsuit Tifa (Final Fantasy) [2024.03] 82.1 MB From 「雨波_HaneAme」最终幻想 – 蒂法泳装(44P/328MB)

Comparing against our Chinese counterparts at least.

Just a note to those adding Apssik's 2024-03 sets to their archives, the sets are very compressed from the original files.

ie: Swimsuit Tifa (Final Fantasy) [2024.03] 82.1 MB From 「雨波_HaneAme」最终幻想 – 蒂法泳装(44P/328MB)

Comparing against our Chinese counterparts at least.
Quality is going to be horrendous, I take it?

Quality is going to be horrendous, I take it?
Viewable if you are only watching from a mobile phone. Best to keep an eye out for a higher quality leak and use Apssik's as a reference sheet since many of the leaks won't be in the original photo order or even have the correct image naming that the sets originally came in.

Back
Top Bottom