EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Haneame - Discussion Thread

Is it an attempt to be like artistic? Like that crap where the nudity in photos isn't supposed to be the focus. Pretty dumb imo, because it just draws even more attention to the heavy editing on her face, and makes the pictures a little less enjoyable
I really dont like it i wanna focus the best part not the best. She is beautifull not gonna lie but please let me enjoy what i came for ...

I do not mean to insult anyone or ruin their fun with these new sets but again with such a huge blue ball shots from her... I was sooo exicited for these sets. Thanks to the guy who shared it but a massive dissappointment .... I am not even talking about the Hentai Cosplay she did its just pure tease and everything matters is blured out such a massive Middle finger to my hopes and expectations...

1-513f42b88e1e667fb.md.jpg
Whole point of this shot is the show that camel toe and its blurry as fuck

1-8fd25c61dcf57d03e.md.jpg
Again it is a great face shot but whole body is blury and ruined..

1-10efbafa15cece121e.md.jpg
Its a literal ass shot yet fully blured.. Why like whats the point of this picuter then?

1-168aeab48288ebc4ef.md.jpg
Terrible usage of photoshop again a great set ruined by these kind of stuff...

If i can join patreon i will try to get atention for this stuff for next month but this pics are supposed to be 10 out of 10 without this bullshit effects..

I do not mean to insult anyone or ruin their fun with these new sets but again with such a huge blue ball shots from her... I was sooo exicited for these sets. Thanks to the guy who shared it but a massive dissappointment .... I am not even talking about the Hentai Cosplay she did its just pure tease and everything matters is blured out such a massive Middle finger to my hopes and expectations...

Its a literal ass shot yet fully blured.. Why like whats the point of this picuter then?

If i can join patreon i will try to get atention for this stuff for next month but this pics are supposed to be 10 out of 10 without this bullshit effects..
The blur is because she or her photographer likes using a 50mm prime lens to shoot. 50mm is a very shallow depth of field that is in focus.

Your best hope is all the photos shot with the 35mm lens.

if people buy content like this she will continue blur and photoshop photos like this

The blur is because she or her photographer likes using a 50mm prime lens to shoot. 50mm is a very shallow depth of field that is in focus.

Your best hope is all the photos shot with the 35mm lens.
She has a lot of sets like this where main part is blurry or compelty different and main part is open but fully photoshoped. I really love her work she is great on what she is doing but this kind of censorship is really ruining her work imo

if people buy content like this she will continue blur and photoshop photos like this
Yes people love her despite this i understand the simp mentality... but this feel so out of place she is an ero cosplayer like i dont tell her to show her tits out of blue but as i said it blows the whole point when you blur or photoshop important parts like that...

I don't know if they're lost or not (scrolled back & forth between certain pages)... anyone have her Darkness video clips from last year?

Last edited:
Pretty funny and interesting thing that potentially may happen. Apparently Hana Bunny has made an overpriced Onahole. I would assume HaneAme would soon follow suit lmao.
Miss Warm J also made one, I wonder if this is something these asian girls are doing now. Haneame strikes me as "higher class" than those other two, in comparison and in the context of ethots at least.

Miss Warm J also made one, I wonder if this is something these asian girls are doing now. Haneame strikes me as "higher class" than those other two, in comparison and in the context of ethots at least.
Eh, I guess it depends on person to person and how they evaluate these erotic cosplayers. Hane is pretty much the same as Hana when it comes to their “ethot” content imo. Implied nudity, tentacles, egregious shots, fetish shots, skimpy bikinis, some fake cum sprinkled throughout, etc.
Nothing wrong with any of that but I see they typically follow a trend. They’ve been getting bolder and bolder throughout the years together.

Eh, I guess it depends on person to person and how they evaluate these erotic cosplayers. Hane is pretty much the same as Hana when it comes to their “ethot” content imo. Implied nudity, tentacles, egregious shots, fetish shots, skimpy bikinis, some fake cum sprinkled throughout, etc.
Nothing wrong with any of that but I see they typically follow a trend. They’ve been getting bolder and bolder throughout the years together.
Considering all the other physical goods she sells at times (dakimakura covers, deskmats, mousepads, wall scrolls)... Who can say?

Tbh I can't get boner when i see Hane Ame anymore. It's not like she's become more explicit.

It just i feel she a bit half-hearted to full naked, or at least adult video

Back
Top Bottom