ASMR Patreon Twitch HalO_Sweety

Pepega96

Diamond Tier
Oct 19, 2021
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
HalO_Sweety
Sweetest softest voice I’ve ever heard she’s lewd as fuck and has a patreon I’m not interested in anime or any of that shit as well as VTube models but just wondering if there’s anything truly NSFW about. Kinda hoping she will make audios or something, never heard her take on that really but seems like something she’d be up for and be good at it for sure.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

ZDitto

Tier 1 Sub
Nov 14, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Probably not worth the $79.99 level membership that you need to unlock all her old VODs, but maybe. I know I can't afford that much to find out lol. But if anyone wants to be an absolute bro and buy it and share it, let us know.

Its just her VODs though, so I doubt its anything especially NSFW since it could be taken down if it was. None of her videos are set as age-restricted, so its probably just more of the same.
Her free stuff is pretty good, but she's a chatter more than an ASMRtist. She does a great job with her triggers, but she talks to chat too much for it to be any kind of immersive imo.
If she actually made dedicated ASMR videos it would be great, but as of now she's a Twitch Streamer that does chatting streams with ASMR triggers mixed in; instead of an ASMRtist making focused ASMR videos/streams.