EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Haleyquinnla | Skylalust [Discussion]

Wait what happened after neon?

I am not familiar with neon and I googled and found out he is a streamer... I don't watch streamers... apparently she was on one of his streams and once she got into that circle she went from cool approachable model to "blue check only" model. Her whole vibe is phony, her OF is a chatter, and she doesn't reply to anyone unless they're a big name online it seems. I saw one of her IG lives and she came across like the people watching were shit beneath her feet.
Her Reddit account was suspended because she had her chatter on there as well and thank goodness Reddit has some integrity and won't let these people run amuck. I notice most models who are big on IG have little to no influence on Reddit and when they post they don't get the bot push they have lined up on IG.
You can see it for yourself look at one of the big booty IG models and compare their Reddit account... the reason the Reddit account looks small time is because THEY CAN'T CHEAT! Subreddit mods don't go for it, Reddit doesn't go for it, and their managers get told to fuck off and since their managers can't manipulate the reporting system they can't get mods or subreddits deleted the way they can on IG.
Once the playing field is not tilted in their favor they become average women with an exaggerated body part... and they are not the ONLY one. This is also why a lot of them will not have a Reddit account cause the curtain gets pulled and the facade of this mighty model goes away.
The ones who do have a Reddit presence and thrive on both sites... are legit...

Back
Top Bottom