EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Haleyquinnla | Skylalust [Discussion]

Greedy. She overcharges for most of her stuff. Just one of her several red flags I've noticed. She also has quite a few scammer tendencies. It's a real waste tbh because that ass is immaculate
The quality of her content really took a nosedive early this year. She got really popular, started getting contacted by management/modeling agencies and the like, and her ego exploded.

45 dollars for a minute who does she think she is LMAO. Like goddamn not even the qos hotwives charge that much for so little. At least they drop like hour long videos for 50 bucks but ONE minute is actual insanity. Thats the problem with this OF era, so many women think of the people who buy their stuff as just little puppets to exploit. Fucking massive egos smh.
It's unfortunate but this isn't even strictly an OF thing. It's more of an overall attitude that's washed over this era of the Internet. It's flooded with "content creators" whose sole income stream is based on exploiting, and manipulating, and lying to their audience. OF is just another flavor of the entrepreneurs and grifters you see everywhere trying to make money off of nothing. Then on the OF side of things, again, you've got girls like EmilyLynne lying to her supporters every week and Haley doing the same.

45 dollars for a minute who does she think she is LMAO. Like goddamn not even the qos hotwives charge that much for so little. At least they drop like hour long videos for 50 bucks but ONE minute is actual insanity. Thats the problem with this OF era, so many women think of the people who buy their stuff as just little puppets to exploit. Fucking massive egos smh.

For $45 that one minute clip better be what I bust to for the next fucking decade.

Greedy. She overcharges for most of her stuff. Just one of her several red flags I've noticed. She also has quite a few scammer tendencies. It's a real waste tbh because that ass is immaculate

Her page is one of many that is not ran by her so the scammer tendencies are the tendencies of the agent operating on her behalf. Whenever you see stuff like bundles, 24 hour chatting etc It should immediately set off your alarm bells that you will not under any circumstance communicate with the actual model. The only way to combat this is to not patronize agency ran OF accounts cause they suck and if a woman can't run her OF then she shouldn't be in the game.

The problem is the people who create on Onlyfans are overall lazy, unimaginative and reactive so they piggy back off of what other people do and expect fireworks. It's a herd mentality because you can look at subreddits where one model says, "I've stared posting at 7:30am" and then there will be 45 comments that say, "Oh, thank you so much!", "OMG it helped so much", "This is what I needed!" blah blah blah... They don't know how to make marketable content, they don't know or possess the skills to cultivate a relationship with their customer base without getting "the ick" because they can't separate their emotions. I come from the membership site era and because a relationship was there and a respect for the customer it was never as up and down as OF can be... I've seen models go from making thousands to 100.00 in a month. Then the managers are often male equivalents of the models... lazy, learn one thing about automation and think it's a set it and forget it gold mine, the term "marketing" in their world means nothing more than "lies, spam, and pressure". I remember before Onlyfans when these models were starting out and it was amazing how they gravitated to the worst. I saw guys who really knew what they were doing get scoffed at but dudes with 2 or 300,000 fake followers, able to present a "lifestyle", and literally not have one skill or any ability outside of spectacle be listened to like they invented the internet lol So it was interesting when the "nerds" joined the ranks of pirates because they can run prices up all day... you only have to buy it ONCE if at all depending on your skill set. But anyway, rant over lol

The quality of her content really took a nosedive early this year. She got really popular, started getting contacted by management/modeling agencies and the like, and her ego exploded.

It's unfortunate but this isn't even strictly an OF thing. It's more of an overall attitude that's washed over this era of the Internet. It's flooded with "content creators" whose sole income stream is based on exploiting, and manipulating, and lying to their audience. OF is just another flavor of the entrepreneurs and grifters you see everywhere trying to make money off of nothing. Then on the OF side of things, again, you've got girls like EmilyLynne lying to her supporters every week and Haley doing the same.
Shit would be so much easier if OF allowed previews or showed video length. And it sucks cause you have to search a lot to find good content creators.

Shit would be so much easier if OF allowed previews or showed video length. And it sucks cause you have to search a lot to find good content creators.
Those ARE things OF can do, only problem is it's up to the creator to choose to do so. Anyone in the business of scamming isn't going to do this so they can trick ppl into re-purchasing old content lol

Last edited:

When you noticed the nose dive that is the exact date her management team took over. The same thing happened with Colors of Autumn and their pages are almost identical.

shit sucks cuz as soon as she gained traction due to people like neon this happened

Yeah I don't really like her content anymore cause she is extremely arrogant and smug towards people on her social media lives. I can't decide which ones are worse with the lofty attitude between her and Steph Oshiri because they really come across like they are better than the people who pay for the things they have. And her onlyfans is an agency chatter on top of that now she only responds to blue checks on IG....

Back
Top Bottom