EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Grace Boor - Discussion Thread

Didn't Niece Waidhofer and OMGcosplay play a hand in taking down one similar to this? Certainly not as big a name as those three, but if they're willing to stick it out with legal action it's possible.
No. The site went down because the people who primarily ran it had no idea how to manage it and the lawsuit just gave them an excuse to run and have the blame put on others rather then their actual incompetence. sadly that meant putting a target on people who didnt want their content on that site causing a large amount of assholes to harass them.

Last edited:
Anyone else feel slightly weirded out by the curling iron video?

Why does she keep putting weird thins and filming it? Why is it just for a quick second and she doesn't seem to be getting off or anything?
this just seems to be a thing younger girls do, too embarrassed to go buy a dildo so they just use whatever they have at home lol. a girl when i was in school shoved a cable tv remote up there

My antivirus is preventing me from accessing Grace Boor's threads. Am I the only one having this problem?

vlcsnap-2023-08-29-15h27m29s60115c39c503c6e05010d2601cb794c6a26.md.png
I'm going to hazard a translation of this click bait.
I'm guessing by scene she simply means video, since she doesn't use the descriptors BG, sex or solo. But she says her first so it's probably the first video taken specifically for OF which possibly means it's in lingerie this time, not a bikini.
There's an eggplant emoji but that doesn't mean any dicks are involved. I bet it means the video will make you hard.

vlcsnap-2023-08-29-15h27m29s60115c39c503c6e05010d2601cb794c6a26.md.png
I'm going to hazard a translation of this click bait.
I'm guessing by scene she simply means video, since she doesn't use the descriptors BG, sex or solo. But she says her first so it's probably the first video taken specifically for OF which possibly means it's in lingerie this time, not a bikini.
There's an eggplant emoji but that doesn't mean any dicks are involved. I bet it means the video will make you hard.
Agree. IMHO she’s one of the worst when it comes to over-promising and under-delivering. I remember she said emphatically a while ago that she’d never ever get an OF, I believe she has no intention of ever showing her boobs. Gotta be grateful for the leaks we do have

Agree. IMHO she’s one of the worst when it comes to over-promising and under-delivering. I remember she said emphatically a while ago that she’d never ever get an OF, I believe she has no intention of ever showing her boobs. Gotta be grateful for the leaks we do have
Honestly it’s just the MO for all these management agencies. Vague descriptions with no promises as to the content involved and we have to sit and think about every possibility unless you know the woman selling is doing the content you want.
OF in general sucks now but im most bummed that it cuts down on the free thirst traps from social media as a result of this malarky, like if we are getting nothing can we at least get back to bouncing titties on tiktok

No, bunch of hand bras etc. Her VIP and SVIP are pretty much the same. If you want her fully nude picture it's $2000ish.
You can ask her. A friend of mine ask how much is her nude picture and how many sets. $2000 for how many pictures you want.
But this is just what she actually claims right ? You didn't pay 2000 or you don't know anyone who did. So it's just a case of " she said ". At this point i'm 90% positive even if you tip her $2k, she'll find a way to scam you, probably won't even send a full nude.

Back
Top Bottom