MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
ManyVids - Goddess Valora | Page 3 | SimpCity Forums

ManyVids Goddess Valora

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Valora - INSANE Cock Tabata Edging Training (NUDE CUSTOM ORDER)​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

If you’re unfamiliar with Tabata, it’s a high intensity workout where you exercise for 20 seconds and rest for 10 seconds. That’s performed for 4 mins at a time with a rest between. In this clip, I take those same rules and apply them to stroking your cock. You’ll be doing 5 rounds of “Cock Tabata” and after each round, I take off more and add extra challenges. If you last long enough to make it to Round 5, (which you probably won’t) you get to stroke and try to hold your orgasm while I’m oiled up and fully nude. You’ll be watching this clip a lot because you’ll keep failing, which is fine with Me. The more you stroke to Me, the deeper the addiction goes. Get ready for an unbeatable challenge!

PixelDrain Download:​

CyberFile Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Betas Go In Chastity, Sweetie (CUSTOM ORDER)​

Oh I have not been looking forward to this conversation but you've left Me no choice. Sweetie, you're 21 now and you still live at home with Step-Mommy. You've never even been kissed which leads me to assume that you're still a virgin. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this but when you were 18, I bought you a chastity device in case you never fully blossomed by this time in your life and you haven't. So Step-Mommy's locking you up for 30 days. I'll be looking for places to find nice girls who need cucks. Well yes sweetie, you're a beta so you'll need to be locked up and cuck for female attention. Oh you'll get used to it and learn to love it. I don't want you being an embarrassment anymore. Okay? Good.

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Tit Slave Milking Manipulation (Topless)​

I know exactly what I'm doing with this tiny bikini top. I knew it would get your cock twitching and your mind weak. Maybe you had plans today then you saw the tits that you're enslaved to and now your plans revolve around them. Maybe you had a date or an important business meeting but now you're pulling out your cock and starving to stroke. Good boy. If you haven't learned already, my tits get to milk you whenever I want. You no longer have a say. That's the whole point of being a hopeless tit slave.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Rage In The Cage - Chastity Teasing Instructions​

How's chastity going? Well I'm about to make it even tougher. Your cock is about to hate you that much more as I instruct you on how to abuse it in it's cage even more. Then to top it off, I strip down and make that achy cock droll precum. I love displaying My power over you and making you suffer.

Atomic9023

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Mindgasm - 1080P (SOURCE)
valoramindgasm.mp4_thumbs-hlCWKubV.jpg

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - What She Doesn't Have (Topless CUSTOM ORDER)​

I bet she's a great person but she doesn't have what I have. Even if your wife got big fake tits, she still wouldn't be me. She still wouldn't have the power that I possess over you. My allure will always keep your eye wandering and your cock stiff. As long as I stay on my side of the screen, it's technically not cheating...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - A Debt of Gratitude​

You're the kind of man who takes what he wants and once you laid eyes on Valora on Jabba's ship, you knew you had to take her back with you. She was next in line to be eaten by Jabba but you rescued her from that horrible fate by stealing her away. She now comes to you to thank you for saving her life. She explains that she's the Princess of the Laharri people and that her father will give you a handsome reward for saving her life. You explain that it doesn't work that way. Valora is now indebted to you, she must work off that debt by being your concubine. She can't believe what she's hearing but she realizes that she has no choice. You have her dance for you and take off her tiny Jabba slave uniform. As she strokes you hard cock, you can tell she doesn't entirely hate her new role. You fuck your new captive on all-fours and shoot a big load all over her big tits. She giggles, delighted that her destiny has changed course in such a naughty way.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Beg For Me To Deny You!​

Go against every instinct in this video. Beg for me to not let you have your slutty way as you stroke to my verbal degradation. This is the best a hand humping loser like you could ever get. You don't deserve to see my tits. You don't even deserve to cum. But I wanna watch your sad little face when I make you have a disappointing ruined orgasm. After all, your whole sexual habits only exist to entertain me. This is going to remind you of your place, bitch.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Drink Your Drip (Topless)​

It's becoming more of a gut reaction, isn't it? You're finding yourself immediately consuming your cum after you bust for My bust, don't you? Good boy. That's how a naughty spunk sucker should be for his Goddess. You know that practice makes perfect so let's do it again. This time with wet cum dripping down My perfect tits at the end. Mmmm I see I have your attention now...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - TIT-NOTIZED By The Secretary (Topless CUSTOM ORDER)​

You’re interviewing candidates for your open secretary position and so far no one has stood out. That is until I walk in. I’m dressed conservatively and have a very professional demeanor but I left a little something on my resume that you can’t look past. You get stuck on the words “Goddess Domme” and I can tell that you’re very intrigued. That’s how I know I can easily turn this interview into a mesmerizing session. Soon my glasses are off, my hair is down and my top comes off. The tone of my voice changes as you’re sucked into your undeniable destiny to serve me as a tit drone. It’s almost too easy to melt the minds of men like you and get whatever I want. And I plan on manipulating you with tiny, busty outfits in the office. Get ready to be all mine.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Bossy Big Tit Takeover​

I wanted to take a moment to discuss My current employment with your company. I've been here a few years and I think it's time for a promotion. I want to be the owner of this company. No? Oh that's funny because I have access to all the camera footage in this office and I think your wife would hate to see all the times that you've gotten hard for Me at work. Not to mention the skimpy dress code that only I have in this building. Got your attention now? Good. Take out your cock and let's make a deal. Stroke to My big tits and let's see who owns this company by the end of the day...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Corporate Take Over​

You're such a big target for power hungry women like Me. You're everything a mark should be: a business owner, family man, a pervert with previous claims. Once a man like you places an ad for a job opening, a woman like Me answers. I study your life, your achievements, your weaknesses and line them all up to take you down. All I need to do is show up to the interview showing off My big tits and I know you'll put on a good show for the I have in My purse. Go ahead, jerk off for Me. I want something special to show your wife if you don't follow My demands.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Under Desk Office Foot Bitch​

I've demoted you to office foot bitch. Your job is to worship and message My feet while I work. While doing so, you will be completely ignored. Go on and get to work, bitch!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Sexploitation (Topless)​

I love nostalgic boobie movies and now I make them for a living. People say that women are the ones being expl0ited in sexploitation films, but I think the viewer is. Those movies know their target audience and so do I. I know your weakness and I know how to expl0it it. It's a double-sided addiction filled with love for the feeling I give you and hate for the fact that I know how to get into your head and push all of your buttons. What can I say? I'm good at what I do. And you could leave at any time, but you never do. Take your cock out and do the ritual you love so much. Worshiping at My manipulative alter.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Drone To Militant X (CUSTOM ORDER)​

You're a superhero who's been taken into captivity by a new evil villain. As you're held inside her fortress, she finally introduces herself. This busty, power hungry woman's name is Militant X and she's the step-sister of Power Girl. Militant X is seeking revenge on her step-sister for not fulfilling the genetic legacy which is to enslave and conquer all worlds. Since Power Girl failed at enslaving the human race, Militant X will take over as a way to leave her step-sister no choice but to come fight her. Then they'll be able to battle with their big tits and fight each other's clothes off. You really don't want any part of this as Power Girl is an ally to you but your thinking quickly changes when Militant X makes it change. Suddenly, she's in your mind controlling you, but mainly your cock. She implants visions and ideas of you fucking her and filling and covering her in cum. This desire in unfightable and you find yourself masturbating for this powerful woman. Once she extracts your first load, you'll be her drone, the first of many. Your job will be to recruit other strong human men once Militant X grants you her power to manipulate minds. When you come-to, you will awake in the hospital, unable to remember any of this but your mind will no longer be your own...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - 10 Loads For 10 Bikinis​

All I can say is be careful what you wish for… I’ve had a lot of messages lately asking when My next multiple orgasm clip was going to come out so here it is. 43 grueling minutes of you cumming for each of My 10 bikinis. Your dick is going to be raw... You’ll be shooting blanks by the end... But you’ll try your best to complete this seemingly impossible task because that cock and balls are Mine. I hope you didn’t have plans because THIS is what you’re doing tonight.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Feminize U​

I saw your name on the cheer tryout sign-up sheet. There's only two types of guys who would ever do that :Gay guys and perverts. You stare at us too much to be gay so you must just be a pervert. And the only kind of perverts who join cheer teams are sissies. We actually do like to keep at least one sissy slut on the team each year. Somewhere along the line cheerleaders got labeled as sluts. As if. But now the football team expects us to put out. So while we're doing our drills, you'll be getting drilled by the football team. You'll be in full cheer uniform with a wig, make up, fake boobs, everything just to take one for the team. We'll also make you cheer with us in front of the whole school at pep rallies and make you fuck the other teams on away games. I hope you're ready to take one for the team in all of your sissy holes! Hurry up and put on the uniform, you'll have to audition if you want to be our team sissy!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Hard As Diamonds - Topless Edging Challenge​

Diamonds are forever. But is your willpower? As you watch Me show off My perfect body for you, you'll have to fight the urge to cum in this merciless game of cock tugging stop and go. You cock will be teased. Your mind will be driven crazy. And your balls will ache for Me. I want you to turn into to a trembling, sweating mess who's begging for Goddess to let him cum. Feel the rush of the ultimate orgasm at the end. If you can't withhold, ruin that failed attempt at edging for Me. Got it? Let the games begin...