Request XXX Gloryhole Swallow - Brightlyn Maddox

Catflix.su banner

Babbiti1112

Fan
Jul 6, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I made this thread to gather any information on sites related to the Gloryholeswallow video of Brightlyn Maddox (VIP-20) I have been searching in Forums and Torrents and can't find anything so I made this thread here because it is a very active community so maybe if we all work together we can find the video.
So feel free to share the link of the video if you have it or maybe some information related to it

Also, if it disappears, it can be preserved in some way in this community.

Thanks

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

willfalcon

Lurker
Mar 19, 2022
i was going to join the gloryholeswallows site specifically for the brightlyn vid. i asked the guy about the vip section. apparently, it's not even if you pay the full year price up front. he said it was based on the length of time you've been joined. he blamed credit card fraud. but i call BS. because the brightlyn clip used to be VIP level 1. it's now level 3. so even if i joined a year or 2 ago, i'd still never have access to it. the VIP crap is all just chasing the dragon. it's literally never attainable. it's gone up 2 VIP levels since he put it on the site in under a year. it's a total scam.

Babbiti1112

Fan
Jul 6, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yep, the GHS business model doesn't seem very smart to me, like the good scenes are in the VIP-3, which is the one that gets the most follow-up when he uploads teasers to Twitter, but for that, you have to go through two or three years of bad scenes right now, so most people don't even bother to buy a membership and with such high prices plus the fact that he changes the positions of the scenes or archives them doesn't seem fair and makes fewer people want to buy. The reality is that I feel that he is killing his business, it would be much better if he changed the memberships to monthly and made a loyalty program based on that and also on forums and so on

lilalprent

Superfan
Jun 4, 2022
It's finally here...

Last edited:
Catflix.su banner