MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Discussion - Girls you lost interest in? | Page 2 | SimpCity Forums

Discussion Girls you lost interest in?

DallasTB

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Totally valid man, I used to be a fan of her myself and I can't blame you either for losing all interest in her. She really did fall off hard too as well which sure as hell doesn't help in trying to retain a fanbase, having an agency run her account absolutely doesn't do her any good favors in all this too

Diamond Tier
May 23, 2023
Secretlittle. she was cute and friendly back in the Reddit days and when she sold videos directly over Google drive. Now her vids leak for free and I'm not even interested, she just seems fake and all about the OF $$ now. like she would be a bitch if you met her IRL vibes

scumgang111

Fan
Sep 1, 2023
Lost interest in Siri Dahl when she started getting breast reductions. I get why she did it, just made me lose interest a bit. 2012-2014 was prime Siri imo

2kg9vcbefip81.png

SandyDeath0

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Few others that came to mind is MarshmallowMaximus Ifritaeon Ashleyrey Marshmallow and Ifritaeon at least for me the initial high the hype/excitement/interest dropped overtime, Ash its i wouldnt call spamming but the repetitiveness on twitter with no variation of the same pos twerk if you can call it that.

FutabaSakura

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 17, 2022
Man. Especially since there's been many girls who do solo content with nice scenarios/roleplays with good dialogue throughout the vid. But when they start B/G it's either just generic or the roleplay is basically just on the first part of the vid only.

The way her body looks post pregnancy was is just amazing, particulary her nipple/areola. Besides that she produces the hell outta her vids now. Which is good of course, most don't put any effort in but a quick classic amateur-feel stepsis vid or something every now and then would do good imo

NapoleonVIIX

Casual
Feb 5, 2024
Ginger, Valeriya....

Ginger ASMR, honestly, she's played out. She's been doing the same thing for years now and she needs to change it. You can only see the same video of someone fucking themselves with a dildo so many times before it loses it's appeal. It's well past time she brought an actual person in with her, Guy or Girl.

Valeriya ASMR...Val is quickly approaching Aftyn status...sortof.....She's doing that brand of SFW Erotic ASMR that made Aftyn the GOAT. But I don't know that Val would go the full extent that Aftyn did. Val seems pretty content to leave her clothes on and just tease you like that, whereas Aftyn was, quite possibly, the GOAT of Cock Tease. She was a master of camera and object/hand placement. Aftyn would be completely naked in her videos and you'd never actually see anything, you would think that you did see something, but usually you didn't, at least not until the end where she was basically showing her tits, without actually showing her tits. I just don't think Val would get to that point. Thing is, that's basically the next step for her if she wants to keep people interested.

WhispersAudio to a certain extent. It seems that, anymore she's more interested in showing off her tits than anything else. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, I think the issue, at least for me, is that sooo many ASMRtists have done this that she's a bit late to the party. Most people just want her to skip the teasing part and for her to just let them out to play.

Nov 14, 2023
Earlier in the 2020s I used to watch a camgirl MysticalBee_ from MFC. The problem is I have no idea what her schedule is or when she would be online. She would usually be online in the early afternoons but I never would know the days because she would come online irregularly. I was just watching her in between when MissMao would come online.

Mjhawk24

Fan
Dec 14, 2023
Nobody specific, since it happens a lot, but when they charge super high prices for deliberately low quality content. Maybe they think its a tease or something? But charging $50 for a PPV that is shorter and lower quality than their latest free tiktok is insulting so I move on.

Half the time I dont think they even have a reason to try and scam like that other than theyve seen other models do it so copy them.

TrashBirdMan

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 11, 2023
Not a girl, so technically it’s cheating but the channel features girls. I remember watching a NerdBallerTV video, forget what it was called but the interviewer was wearing an angel costume and she was kissing girls. After I watched it I thought that was a great video, I need to see more. So I checked out the NerdBallerTV videos leaked here and they were ok but I thought I will wait and maybe another video will come by that hits the same as the first one I watched. I would periodically check new content leaked and it was never as good as that first video I saw eventually I just gave up and now I don’t really care about NerdBallerTV, sure I check the page every so often but I always see nothing I like and quickly leave.