Discussion Girls who have progressively gotten sluttier

SocialSocialNOODEZ

Superfan
Dec 3, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Sorry but that's dumb as hell

A video of me saying i would suck my friends cock goes viral
I'll make an Of where i will make content i know i'm not really comfy doing and do topless and masturbation content
All in order to please some people who (probably) made comments on the viral TikTok saying things like 'I'd pay to see her actually suck dick', 'She should do OF' etc
Even though i made this OF to 'please people' i don't like that my content is being shared with people not paying me money to see my content

If you don't feel comfy doing OF in the first place, don't or try it for a month maybe two, whilst keeping the content more tame, or if you do choose to do it but don't feel comfy doing it do more tame content
But the second you do OF expect a bit of a floodgate to open and to receive tons of requests for more lewd and explicit content

Way i see it is she wants money and doesn't like losing out on money due to leaks, despite the fact that she has made more the 250k

SocialSocialNOODEZ

Superfan
Dec 3, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I feel like some subs won't want to unsub due to when she does comeback they would miss out, which is probably why she only advertised when she set it up in the first place and not each time she comes back to make content, as many more people would unsub and resub when she advertises a return, so not advertising returns keeps more subs subbed so she makes more money from it, plus some subs might just be rich af or something so never unsub from OF models they sub to

i think all OF does is when you don't upload for a set amount of time (maybe a month) it makes you're account hard to find and doesn't advertise it, but it will keep collecting money from subs, unless you maybe up your sub cost
also i've seen evidence of that tying to find a OF from the search on the OF site and the model hadn't uploaded in over a month but when i searched her account name on there it gave me zero results, so i came on this site and used a link to her page and her page was still there, i just couldn't search for it on the OF website

Reactions: St!rFry and Brambi