Discussion Girls who have progressively gotten sluttier

CLENYCLEB

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Been on OF for nearly 3 years. Year 1 was all twerking and lewd. Year 2 was twerking, nip slip. Year 3 (2023) started off as just topless. Then bad angle Bj and spanking by her BF in mid summer. Then finally last night we got a full blown sextape where you can see penetration.

Amazing body and actually she is very affordable (topless vids are 5-20) but the sextape was like $100.

The downside is that some of her vids are shot in 240p lmao seriously don't know type of bad phone she uses at times.

Overall a nice progression.

dustbunny1234

Casual
Sep 29, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She is going the "NO PPV" route on her main channel. So far it has been reposting some unreleased recent content, new content, lower quality solo videos, and less high quality solo videos. She is reposting her old solo PPV's and older unreleased content on her free channel. Her content is good, straight fowward and her custom are very nice. However, sometimes she advertises content on other social media pages that does not show up on OF. She advertised collabs recently and I had to buy them on other sites because she has not released them yet, I would prefer to buy from her. I also notice in recent collabs that other girls are more proactive, have more screen time, and contact is at a minimum on Viking's part. Can't be in a room of bisexuals and not produce any hardcore content. I've seen collabs with same girls and they are 3 and fourway hardcore within same circle of women. She has opened up more but she is still embarrassed about showing her face in hardcore videos. She obviously slow leaking content (not an issue if done right) and pulling punches. I'm hopeful the content will get better, but there is a danger she may get lazy and start finessing like some of her running mates (Colorsofautum/Bumbumqueen)

dustbunny1234

Casual
Sep 29, 2022
Still too much of a risk. Those twerk videos are still $15-20 bucks for less than three minutes. You can trick off $100 once, but that is too much for anything less than 20 minutes with good angles. She's another one of those halfway-hoes, you know the ones that get in the business to make ends meet but never up her game. Her page was free because she's "pretty lame" no pun intended an nobody is taking her serious.

CLENYCLEB

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
What a useless post.

The point of this thread is to describe a girl that went from vanilla to nude.

Obviously this creator went from non-nude to a full blown sextape. Dosn't matter if it justs one time, its still progression.

No one cares about you being too poor to pay $100 for content. Contribute and feature someone that progresses or stfu.