Discussion Girls/Models Started Casually In Onlyfans And Never Seemed Like Doing Hardcore. But Ended Up Doing Hardcore, B/G Scenes And Eventually BBC

foxthelionking69

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

foxthelionking69

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022

with tribalbbc and poppichulo34

biignewbiiee

Diamond Tier
Aug 24, 2023

Her OF handle is lexibby31. A blue eyed Italian. She made her first BBC video with this guy (
). Preview is available on his OF. The vid is not on her OF (perhaps she sends via DMs)

I tried finding the vid it’s not there on the forum! If someone has pls share

luarenstaples07

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 30, 2024
Alexia Skye / Alexia Rae / Jessica Rae / alexiaskye / alexiaskye2 / alexiaxrae / bbyraexoxoxo / realalexiaskye

Recognized by many names, She is super hot and a S tier OF model. She posted many solo, G/G, and B/G content with her white boyfriend.

Her videos are fire🔥. One of the few favourite OF stars. More vids on her channel.

Unexpectedly, she teased BBC content out of no where with her new black boyfriend and released full vids in OF.

I was surprised to discover that her BBC video hasn't much discussed/leaked online. I purchased her BBC videos on OnlyFans several months ago. After she discontinued her OF account, I deleted mine, but I managed to save those videos. After someone posted about her recently in one of the discussion forums, I searched my old drives and and found those videos.

Gentlemen, I present you the Alexia Skye x BBC videos

Although she is no longer active on OF, during her time there, she shared numerous PPV videos. While I didn't purchase those, If some one has those, please post it her channel. Someone post these videos in her thread, as I don't have permission to post there.

Enjoy!

BarackOboner

Diamond Tier
Jan 30, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
*she was a nurse shoving down her bf's cock on Reddit until she blew up & made an OF, paywalled that, and watered down her Reddit content to mostly exhibitionism and g/g, which nowadays most only know her for HOWEVER her shooting with other dudes, couple swapping & now even BBC is actually new