MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Youtube - Ginny Whispers/Equilibrium ASMR | SimpCity Forums

Youtube Ginny Whispers/Equilibrium ASMR

Throbably

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I don't have any socials as she removed her accounts from every platform. All I have is what I've saved. She had the perfect ASMR voice, and was sexy as hell, and was a cam girl prior/during her ASMR career. Regardless of what opinions are out there, to me she's pure fire.
Ginny3-70Y8zqph.jpg

Suncloud

Superfan
Apr 10, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Descartes

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
Here's a video that I believe is one of the last videos she posted before leaving. A little more complete story if you don't want to spend 33 minutes watching or don't want to ruin your mental fantasy that she's always attractive-looking. Her mother was a drug addict/alcoholic. She became a camgirl either to help pay for or ultimately just instead of finishing her education. She regretted her bad decision and eventually started making ASMR videos. Her BF raped her. She broke up with him and asked people on the internet for money to help her move out. In comments on many of her ASMR videos and apparently in this livestream people accused her of lying and scamming, called her a whore, and told her they were masturbating to videos of her crying.

If anyone is interested I have some of her actual youtube ASMR videos saved.

Throbcopter

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 5, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Seems like she'd been dealt a bad hand, so to speak. None of us are in a position to judge this. But as you detailed, it seemed that life just conspired to hurt Ginny. And that's sad. I saved as many of her ASMR videos as I was able when she was still creating. Sorry she left - she was actually good at ASMR. I'd be glad to offer any of her ASMR content as I think y collection is fairly complete too.

smtlk112

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Damn been watching her stuff for i think years and never knew any of this i thought she just quit because she got bored of it, this is seriously sad i hope she's safe and doing better now, bet the people who called her a scammer and a whore ended up paying thousands of dollars to Belle Delphine and Amoranth later on lol these girls need to learn to ignore the coomer trolls