Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

mzl2

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
idk what's going on with Momo but she set 2 out of her 3 last streams to private

in other news, Alias Amono is celebrating her monetization stream so we'll see how things so...although her tier 2 (which gives access to members streams) is 3 times as expensive as other small vtubers

assdovin

Tier 1 Sub
Jan 24, 2024

rdbuster69

Tier 2 Sub
Feb 22, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
New member's audio added to the Audios folder.

She's playing a succubus this time around, and she really got into the role-playing like the others. Heads up, there may be a drastic change in Mono's tone partway through, becoming aggressively dominant, but that was because she was seriously pissed at the stream constantly shitting itself because YouTube is honest to God doo doo ass cheeks rn. However, she takes it like a champ and uses the situation to enhance her role-play even further. Still got the hallmarks from her previous streams like the sexy moaning, pressing the mic against and between her fat tits, and stimulating her nipples (this time she may or may not have taken this a step further and using that stimulation to make her cum - I'll let you be the judge). And she tops it off with a nice lengthy countdown at the end.

Timestamps:
So the tech issues seem to start at around 55:10 and continue intermittently until 1:11:20. That's when Mono starts going feral.
1:38:20 - Heartbeat -> Boob squeezing (1:40:35) -> Titty Bounce (1:41:50) -> Wet boob sounds (1:43:09)
1:45:25 - Nipple play
1:59:34 - More nipple play -> She Coom (2:02:20)
2:06:20 - Countdown begins (she also may or may not be doing some additional extracurricular activities while this is going on; keep a close ear out for other noises away from the mic)

Mono really is the gift that keeps on giving. Really excited to see what she and the other V4Mirai girls have coming up (Mariya's got another members ASMR tomorrow).

Last edited:

Dicks McKenzie

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Her 48hr stream is completely gone with her ban and I haven't seen anyone who recorded it, unfortunately. All we're left with is the clips

That said, her "comeback" stream from last night has her watching herself play noomcraft though if that's any use to you - it was deleted from her channel but it's recoverable.
^^^ To play that .m3u8 open up VLC (or equivalent) -> Media -> Open Network Stream -> paste it in -> Play ^^^
(I can encode it to an .mp4 and up it to her content thread later, but if you want to watch it now etc)

Dicks McKenzie

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
You're doing great work. I went ahead and made a Mono Monet thread for you to post your stuff in so it doesnt get lost in the discussion thread.
(do it sooner rather than later so the mods dont shoot the thread for having no content in it lol)

Edit - I went ahead and made a mirror of that gofile in bunkrr in case it goes down. also I actually listened to some of those timestamps, jesus christ you small corpo chads are eating good huh

Last edited:

Dicks McKenzie

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Based on what she said on stream once, Coqui used to be an industry NSFW VA (same with Rummy who still does NSFW VA work - she's in the Projekt Melody game), but I've yet to figure out what name she worked under.
I have a schizo theory that Meat was a GWA girl pre-vtuber based entirely on one audio I heard that sounded like her that I don't remember the name of (and then soundgasm's search died) and some back and forth she had with Hikikomoka about NSFW content creation during a collab of theirs in 2022 (this was back when Moka still did NSFW stuff). She's probably not though.

Also Coqui did say that she wanted to create a Fansly to play Orc Massage once, so we might get some meme streams at least lol.

Last edited: