Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Dicks McKenzie

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Gauging interest - would people be into an Anny content thread? I record her ASMRs and she's been tossing around the idea of starting a Patreon recently (though personally I'm not convinced she'll go through with it). Might be worthwhile creating one just in case.
Also she's debuting a particularly risque model rn.

EDIT - Anny for anyone that doesn't know ^^^

Last edited:

blackjack123456

Superfan
Jun 22, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
-Remi and Dizzy have done some eating and licking, slurping food asmr.
-Pippa eating a tarantula unless you get turned on with her gags and disgust like she is trying to give your unwashed cock a BJ for visualization purposes.
-Erina has done ASMR a few times for free and members with random 1 second licks while speaking with chat most of the time.
-Already shared the Lia content but I forgot to share the few minutes she did of her deleted NSFW ASMR here before cucking her chat with online groomer.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

This is basically all the lewd content phase has done. I am super sad Lia stopped because she just developed a new fetish for me of wanting to pretend I am taking advantage of an air head zoomer for sexual favors.

raymfletcher

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
regarding phase connnect: im surprise nothing has been found out about shiina, apparently she use to be model.

im interestd in hina, runie, and airi tho. actually interested in all the new phase connect girls