EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat General Discussion - Angelicat

you can absolutely get refunded by OF if they outright lie about what they're selling you
just submit a ticket (had 3 things refunded this way)
fwiw this is also the reason all these agencies will be as ambiguous as possible with their descriptions
you’d think that the agencies would be more upfront with shit so they don’t have to deal with chargebacks and shit like this. if theyre shitty there’s a million more girls who look exactly the same people can give their money to instead.

honestly from that teaser posted with whoahannahjo i was thinking she might just start doing real shit but in hindsight that was mad dumb of me, i put a refund request in.
9/10 I can tell you that either one, she doesn't interact with the boyfriend at all or two and this is the option I would put a million dollars on if I had it...they blatantly swap him out with a dildo. Hannah Jo specifically has done that before in another "threesome" video
Either way Angelicat does not touch that dick in the real video almost certainly

To the person that got scammed, here's what you do.
1)screenshot everything from the moment the convo started about her giving you something
2)open a ticket and explain the situation BUT do not use words like "scam" or "lied" and shit like that, make the report formal and use words like "fraud" or "deceptive practices". Specifically, you could state that the content creator made fraudulent representations or engaged in fraudulent behavior by promising a specific item and failing to deliver as promised after receiving payment. This conveys the seriousness of the situation while maintaining a formal tone. They will take the report way more seriously if you do not sound like an angry teenager. Also provide the screenshots in the report.(literally 2 days ago i got a refund of 40$ cause of this and because of what happened to me).
3)they will ask you to contact the creator again to get what you were promised and then contact the customer support back in a week, do it.
4)after the week passes and you provide evidence you did contact them again and they still didnt send what they promised, they will issue a refund that will happen in the next 3-5 days

what can i use to download the video?
You can use a browser plugin like video download helper to download videos it finds on the page:

You can use the browser developer web tools to go to the video element and get the source of the video directly.

Care to give us a breakdown of the action?
If not a video, can we get a screenshot? Also where did you get it and how much was it?

You can use a browser plugin like video download helper to download videos it finds on the page:

You can use the browser developer web tools to go to the video element and get the source of the video directly.

If not a video, can we get a screenshot? Also where did you get it and how much was it?
its not working if anything i'll screen record it lol, but i got you in like 30-50 mins i'll be posting it on both forums

Back
Top Bottom