EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat General Discussion - Angelicat

she just sent out a ppv saying its 3 videos pov anal pen vag pen and creampie for 100 for anyone that wants to take a chance lol its out of my price range

she just sent out a ppv saying its 3 videos pov anal pen vag pen and creampie for 100 for anyone that wants to take a chance lol its out of my price range
complete scam, she says the uncensored is for her “VIPs” nothing like anal or creampie, least there was a glimpse of pussy. I took a chance and it bit me might refund it if it’s possible.

complete scam, she says the uncensored is for her “VIPs” nothing like anal or creampie, least there was a glimpse of pussy. I took a chance and it bit me might refund it if it’s possible.
screenshot the convo where she says its only for vip and the purchase where she doesnt say that then send it to
onlyfans They will refund you

The agency she uses, in addition to barely being able to communicate in English, is also extremely liberal in blocking people and just generally are dickheads.

There was a pic/set that I asked if it was going to have nudity because the preview was censored in a way that covered whether or not there were panties underneath, and they said "does it look like there's any panties on?" and I replied that it doesn't, but if it is actually clothed and it's being sold as nude, then it would be deceptive. That was enough that they replied "deceptive? you can leave" and restricted me. That was the first conversational interaction we had ever had, and despite paying for content, I was instantly and permanently blocked.

Don't give her money. Rewarding producing shitty content and running her page in the shittiest way possible is going to keep getting more people scammed. Seeing her post Likes drop from like 800+ when she started down to ~100 in just a few months of shitty behavior is exactly what should happen and I'm glad it did.

Back
Top Bottom