Simp Chat Gabbie Carter Discussion Thread

Nahgondoit

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Anyone know the original source on these shots of her getting out of a pool?

Like, was it an onlyfans video or from some XXX video or what? I have access to pretty much all her content I just don't know where to start looking.

notdownunder

Diamond Tier
Oct 31, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I'm pretty sure those are just random short clips from the CamSoda house. Like so many other short clips of her out there shaking her boobs. I don't think there's a full video from that specific shoot but it would be awesome if there was.

In other news, I saw Gabbie was in her
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
yesterday. She updated her age and changed the profile pic to something a bit sexier than the placeholder one of her in glasses looking goofy. I guess time will tell if she actually makes the move away from her current site. I also wonder if she'll go to AVN.

Her tweet from today said 'my milk is sooo sweet' and had a link to her current site but I didn't get any new messages there nor has her post count changed. That recent masturbation vid posted here was not great content to say the least. Last month she twice tweeted that she was filming new content. The IG stories around that time (same hair and makeup) showed her in Austin and the makeup company linked showed it was based in LA and Austin. She also said her OnlyFans would offer quality content. So maybe that new quality content does exist, is being saved for the move to OnlyFans, and there'll be more if it since she can shoot in her hometown. In the meantime she's trying to snag new subscribers on her current site to sell some recent vids but mostly older ones. I don't know for sure. But I wish she had taken her site more seriously after restarting it. It was borderline scammy. I'm hoping that the OnlyFans move (if it does actually happen) will be a fresh start to seeing more of her.

xtc2088

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 1, 2022
what's the over/under on Mason breaking Gabbie's heart before they both turn 25? Young marriages seem very fickle

crewtang

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 26, 2023
yall are too much

HAHAH the comments

and here is the original reddit comment about this:

"
[–]
363 points 1 month ago

If you really want to know what pushed me over the edge, it was my step father. He is a very wealthy businessman. He has been in my life since I was a year old. He started creeping on me in my teens, nothing I could prove. Just stares and words, I told my mom but she shrugged things off and said I was taking things wrong. After I turned 18 he offered me $2000 to have sex with him. At the time I had no money and was barely able to scrape by and he knew that. I also saw it as an opportunity to prove to my family that I wasn’t lying and he was a predator. So I did it and immediately told my mom, she’s still with him. Then I was like fuck it, I can make thousands of dollars of dollars from fucking and nobody will really care."

managercheese

Diamond Tier
May 11, 2022
it's probably true. the crazy part is she sold her body to her stepfather for 2 grand and now wants to label him a predator and herself his victim. her making excuses for this agreed upon contract between adults shows she regrets it and is dealing with that regret immaturely, by pushing away responsibility and demonizing the other party.

a lot of women are encouraged to behave this way and it's not good for their growth as human beings.

thewale

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Bruh listen to yourself you legit sounds crazy talking about a contract between a step father and daughter. You have brain rot.

Also u can believe whatever u want Gabbie has proven to make shit up B4 and change the story just read thru this thread there's so many stories from different people.