Simp Chat Gabbie Carter Discussion Thread

notdownunder

Diamond Tier
Oct 31, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

She was friends with her husband for a while but didn't really hook up with him until December 2022. He said on stream that he had flirted with her several times and kissed her a few times too before actually asking if she'd be his girlfriend that December.

She moved to NYC in June of 2020. The pandemic slowed down stuff but she was working regularly (but not as much) until 2021 (June was the last BG scenes, October for GG scenes). On Reddit and YouTube she claimed she was in an exclusive relationship(s) so she stopped filming. I think she was in a serious relationship with someone (not her husband) that summer but things soured so she went back to work for a little bit. Or she needed the money and he was cool with her doing GG stuff. I don't know. She could've reopened her website which stopped in May 2021 but didn't go that route. Is that her being faithful or her just hating the industry? It's gotta be one or the other.

In December of 2021 she had that TikTok with the singing months and I remember one of the months was a short clip of her jumping into some dudes arms and being held up by him while she was wearing like a blue dress shirt and possibly nothing else. That summer she didn't post much on Instagram, she was pretty private. I don't know anything about the dude in the TikTok, he could be anyone. But I imagine she was pretty fond of him by including him in her end of the year TikTok. I wonder if that was her only exclusive relationship while in NYC and how it ended.

She also has the TikTok still posted of her at dinner with Stephen Dorff in early December of 2021. I guess what I'm saying is that when Gabbie and her husband got together for real, she was probably desperate at the time for something stable again and she'd been pretty much gone from the industry for a while already. I think her funds were running out and she didn't want to easily replenish them. Here comes an old friend who's always been nice to her. Also, he's decently good looking, about the same age, from her hometown, and he's an artist which she likes.

So they hook up, got married three months later, and now she has a kid on the way. It's honestly depressing to think about lol.

ZeroSeventy

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
I don't follow her socials too rigorously, but I can tell you that by the end of 2021 she was already posting pics with the guy she has married.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
This is the dude I am talking about, and the pic seems to be dated to 16months ago (as her comment says 2021 and is edited 72 weeks ago)

Reactions: Peepeepoopiepants

SRYMYBAD123

Bathwater Drinker
May 15, 2023
What the actual fuck, the last thing I expected when I went to this thread was a picture of pregnant Gabbie. It's pretty mad she went from making scenes like there is no tomorrow not too long ago to apparently being married(?) and pregnant. Well my hopes of her coming back are now officially crushed :sadKEK:

xtc2088

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 1, 2022
she reads too many creepy things online and gets scared off otherwise she'd probably be fine showing off her tits right now. You just know she's gotten 100+ msgs asking for mommy roleplay content

what's weird is she already posted her pregnant tiddies on Twitter a couple months ago so idk what changed