Fake Free Nudifying Websites for Undress Photos? [List and Reviews]

• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

a2lips

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 5, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
For the last few months ever since undressai removed nudity, I've been trying several of them, and I have it down to two main ones that I use. Full disclosure, the link that I provide is my referral link, so I will get credits if you sign up. I would appreciate it if that was used, but I totally understand if you don't. :)

The first is
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
. This one is my favorite.

Image quality is OK. I'd give it like 7/10. There are good customization options. The UI is a bit clunky, like 5/10, but once you get used to it it does it easier. However, this is by far the best one because of how generous the credit system works. When you sign up you have 25 credits, and every day you get 10 credits. The credits do not stack (they used to), so you want to make sure you use them all before getting the next day's credits. But 10 images per day is really solid.

This site has very strong detection for multiple accounts, so I don't recommend trying to game the system with multiple logins and browsers. I got burned by that a few times.

This site also has a feature that I haven't seen elsewhere, which is the ability to swap faces into a video clip. The price is higher (3-4 credits instead of 1 credit for an image), but the results are amazing.

The second is
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

This one has the best quality, easily 10/10. It also has a really good interface, like 9/10. However, you're limited to 1 per day, which is very restrictive. I only use this when something on bodyswap doesn't come out good enough or if it's a really good source image.

You can cheat a bit and use multiple accounts and multiple browsers, so it's really like 3 per day, but that's still really low.

robot888

Diamond Tier
Oct 31, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
a2lips, thanks for this good recommendation. The UI is quite clunky but when you get the hang of it, you can find some fun with lots of the options. So far, face swapping images has worked best in my first tries. Experimenting with different prompts and learning to use the canvas can get some great results.

undressher.app might be the best trouble-free and easy to use nudifying app with some config options to play around with for sure.