Guide Fake AI Free Deepnude AI Exploit

• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

sweetsigh

Lurker
May 7, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
riff.pics will give "sexy but not nude" pics for free, like 10ish per day. Free tier nudity is usually censored with black boxes, but the censor doesn't always work.

titi121212

Lurker
Aug 27, 2022
Can any one use the clothoff.io login with email? I've been using burner emails but for the last 3 days the site says that option is temporarily unavailabe. Too bad I was able to use their pose feature and everything.
Can someone try to use it, I feel like they maybe started to catch on.

clearjab

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
yes and no, Ive just tested it both with a vpn and without, since seeing your post, turns out its DNS hijack or the site banned the IP address don't know why because I don't use exploits I genuinely paid for credits with vpn it works fine without it just redirects to another site, strange, both cloth and deep are the most accurate of the sites Ive seen (excluding of course deepnude.cc which is top notch) wonder how long it took their models to get this accurate how much training they got before getting reliable

Reactions: lili69

clearjab

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
I believe that all three sites are "fronts" for the main site that handles image processing, if the main processing site banned an entire block of IPs (country or region based) for whatever reason, it might explain why most of the sites redirect to the same page, but works fine when using a VPN maybe too many exploits users like forcing routers to change IPs with reboots and stuff like that

clearjab

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
Yes unfortunately they do have some way to detect VPN connections so it only works if you do have an account and buy your own credits but it wont let you use free credits or at least that was the last time I checked, since this redirection issue Ive decided to not risk it and buy more maybe too many people exploited that site wich unfortunately I never tried to see the source code to see what was the main site that processed the images